Home General Discussion
Options

Forum Blend Vote on NAME here

This is an updated version of the survey - just for the name. Due to some issues with the name Catadores which is still the leader I had to recreate the survey. Please, vote AGAIN using the same guidelines from before. This time just on the name. Feel free to suggest new ones.... I have left Catadores in the choice options because not all people have expressed whether they do not want it. So you can STILL vote for it if you assume the consequence of it meaning something else in Portuegese. Along those lines - this vote should be the last one - we cant keep revoting every time so MAKE SURE the word you are voting for does not mean anything bad in another language. Be careful and do your research if you think a name might be inappropriate. Thanks! Its great we are getting this done so quickly and efficiently! BOTL!

LINK FOR VOTE

Comments

• Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Current leader is Comunidad Premio, followed by Comunidad, Culmination, Catadores, and Kuzmadu...

This is all cool, but I hope it is helpful to Alex and all... You guys are still intent on doing something with the blend, right? I wanna get some of it soooo bad! I will smoke the Sumatra this weekend and I suspect some intense jizzing...
  • Options
    Current votes for name - 13... Update graph below:

From Cigars
  • Options
    You forgot Culminacion, which I probably would have voted for if it were on here
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    Current votes for name - 13... Update graph below:

From Cigars
    Kinda looks like a middle finger...
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    naw....that looks more like this

• Options
    T. Gervais:
    You forgot Culminacion, which I probably would have voted for if it were on here
    You can vote for Culmination. I will change it to signify both because I think this would be something that Cigar.Com can decide on their own after - whether they prefer and english or spanish name...

It does look like a middle finger... sorry lol...
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    bbc020:
    naw....that looks more like this

That is awesome, I've never seen it before, lol.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    You've never seen a middle finger before???

You should come to my house for Thanksgiving.........
  • Options
    Another update:

From Cigars
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Also remember that Padilla is coming out with that Cazadores cigar this year, I think.
  • Options
    4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Voted again.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I kind of think the name should be something that describes, or signifies what it is. A neat sounding name is great and all, but something like this is pretty rare, and should probably be named accordingly. I suggested Mezcla del Foro. Forum Blend in Spanish.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    I kind of think the name should be something that describes, or signifies what it is. A neat sounding name is great and all, but something like this is pretty rare, and should probably be named accordingly. I suggested Mezcla del Foro. Forum Blend in Spanish.
    Ah man I like that one! Lol I'm not sure they're gonna redo the vote though, and I'm still a big fan of Communidad Premio, which I think is still the current leader...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    Russ55:
    Ah man I like that one! Lol I'm not sure they're gonna redo the vote though, and I'm still a big fan of Communidad Premio, which I think is still the current leader...
    Correct. I am currently reviewing the results and tallying up votes. Some votes had to be removed because they were double votes or because members changed their opinion. The last vote submitted will always be the last vote kept. I will give complete statistics soon, but as of now the following will suffice:

Comunidad Premio is the leader for name

Torpedo is the leader for size

I personally think both choices are great for the new blend! Can't wait to buy some!!! MMmmmm
  • Options
    4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    No doubt. I think we should cut voting soon before there are more options and another vote lol!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Renaissance_Man:
    Hays:
    Russ55:
    Correct. I am currently reviewing the results and tallying up votes. Some votes had to be removed because they were double votes or because members changed their opinion. The last vote submitted will always be the last vote kept. I will give complete statistics soon, but as of now the following will suffice:

I personally think both choices are great for the new blend! Can't wait to buy some!!! MMmmmm

I think I should get a free box for thinking of the name ....my address is ....
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Hays:
    Russ55:

Gmill and myself should each get a box, I stated Communidad first... he just made it better with Premio....
    To save on shipping, just send me both boxes and I'll make sure he gets his... ;)
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    gmill880:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Hays:
    Russ55:

Gmill and myself should each get a box, I stated Communidad first... he just made it better with Premio....
    To save on shipping, just send me both boxes and I'll make sure he gets his... ;)

We can meet in the middle somewhere Lassie ...I'll bring the Miller Lite ...Woot Woot ...!!!
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:
    gmill880:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Hays:
    Russ55:

We can meet in the middle somewhere Lassie ...I'll bring the Miller Lite ...Woot Woot ...!!!
    Oh dear! We'd be the life of the party!
  • Options
    You guys seem to need to borrow my hamster...
  • Options
    Renaissance_Man:
    You guys seem to need to borrow my hamster...

Unless he can open beer bottles, is over 21 and can buy beer AND has the cash to do so, Paws are big enough to carry 2 beers at once, can toast the end of a cigar without setting himself on fire, can open a humidor and retrive cigars, can READ so he gets the right one, and doesn't get sick after one beer and one cigar I think I speak for Lassie as well as myself ...NO THANKS !!!
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Okay, voting is closed. Torpedo and Cuminidad Premio are the winners. That will stand for this blend and I will order up some mazos from the factory. In the mean time, we are stating on the new forum blend platform etc next week. I need get the name approved for ongoing use.
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    Okay, voting is closed. Torpedo and Cuminidad Premio are the winners. That will stand for this blend and I will order up some mazos from the factory. In the mean time, we are stating on the new forum blend platform etc next week. I need get the name approved for ongoing use.
    Somebody punch me in the cahones.... I thin I'm dreaming!