Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

:) DC 9114901123086411222649

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    What the hell are you up to sir? You've been laying waste to a lot of USPS facilities lately, what did they ever do to you let alone the poor soon dead souls of the people who are being sent these bombs???
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Who pissed you off this time Rick? Lol, poor sap.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    What the hell are you up to sir? You've been laying waste to a lot of USPS facilities lately, what did they ever do to you let alone the poor soon dead souls of the people who are being sent these bombs???

The title says it all Sir :)

SleevePlz:

No one Sir, title says it all. He shouldn't have did the good deed. See how that works :).

RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:

No one Sir, title says it all. He shouldn't have did the good deed. See how that works :).

Lol remind me never to get on your "good" side!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping this has nothing to do with ms...
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    rick is a punishing type
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:

Hey Teacher of lanceros, lol. You will be proud of this package. The contents make for great reading material :)

twistedstem:
    I'm hoping this has nothing to do with ms...

Hope, Pray, Meditate or wish on a star. No matter what, this package will make it to where you are :). Basic poetry 101 still works, lol. No good deed goes unpunished....

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well he wasnt kidding he got me good!!! photo IMG_0386_zps4a539f99.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

twistedstem:
    well he wasnt kidding he got me good!!! photo IMG_0386_zps4a539f99.jpg

Well Sir, I appreciate the time you took to make that for me. You didn't have to, but you did. And for that, this is my thank you:). Enjoy what I call good book reading material.

Awesome job and went to an awesome brother, terrific smokes congrats Vance! Very very classy Rick :)