Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bombed by ???

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
Hey , whazzzzup. Been a while ,, haven't been on here much lately, just been chillin. Literally! Its been pretty cold, so I haven't been smoking all that much. Anyhoo,,, someone here, has taken it upon themselves to bomb my azz!! First words that came to mind when I opened the pkg was Balls to the Wall.. I have no Idea who or where this was from, It was labeled Secret Santa, so that gave me a couple idea as to who. But still IDK. SO I felt I better get my butt up on in here and post a heartfelt Thank You!!! to whom ever did this. Much appreciated!
secret santa photo P1010526.jpg
secret santa photo P1010527.jpg
Thanks Again and Happy Holidays!!

Comments

• Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice of Santa. You must have been a good little boy this year. ;)
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Well go then Mr Santa !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Well go on then Mr Santa !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Long time Rudy, miss you brother. How have you been? Looks like you have a fan who knows how to hit. Good stuff. Guess that should teach you not to disappear on us :).

• Options
    Santa knows his stuff! Enjoy, Kid.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaaa great job Santa!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Hey Rudy. how ya been.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Rudy, try not be be such a stranger. and nice hit there Santa.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    you sob. finally you come back to us. get your butt to the bay area and herf w/ me NOW
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    santa is the man!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome to see you Rudy, missed you and been wondering how you were! Congrats on some seriously fine smokes and nice hit Mr. Claws!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Great gift from Santa.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesomeness!! I'd like to take credit but I can't... Come around more Kid!!
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words fella's, I'm thinking either Jiunn or Bigshizza had a hand in this one, Hmmm, may be time to dust off the old gunbelt. Though I'm not sure if this old guy has much fight left in him, especially to take on the likes of those two.

@ Dennis, Rick and Brett,
    I'm doing ok, just getting ready for another long cold winter. Thanks for askin. Hope everyone enjoys their Holidays, stay safe.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Thanks for the kind words fella's, I'm thinking either Jiunn or Bigshizza had a hand in this one, Hmmm, may be time to dust off the old gunbelt. Though I'm not sure if this old guy has much fight left in him, especially to take on the likes of those two.

I'm doing ok, just getting ready for another long cold winter. Thanks for askin. Hope everyone enjoys their Holidays, stay safe.
    Not me Rudy. I however still remember some cigars I said I was going to give you. Still got em on the rudy list.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:

Could it be your partner in crime.... Jimmy Jam? Hmmmm yes!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice seeing you around Rudy, there was a post in General wondering where in the H E L L you were at...
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rudy bombing himself again? lmao

• Options
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:

Could it be your partner in crime.... Jimmy Jam? Hmmmm yes!
    Could be, though JJ's not much for the clandestine stuff, He's more of a "in your face" Yea I bombed ya, what r u gonna do about it kind of guy. lol
  • Options
    jliu:
    you sob. finally you come back to us. get your butt to the bay area and herf w/ me NOW
    such a tease!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    such a tease!
    I'm herfing w james on friday. Get your butt down here
  • Options
    LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    jliu:
    The Kid:

Not me Rudy. I however still remember some cigars I said I was going to give you. Still got em on the rudy list.
    not me jiliu