Home General Discussion

Vherf

1277278279280281283»

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

Zoom on

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭✭✭

Zoom is working pretty good.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭

We're switching to Zoom for the vHerf effective immediately. The Google Hangouts links will still work, but we'll be on Zoom because the performance is better and it has better features.

We set it up so that you can join at any time, like the old Google Hangouts vHerf using a link or the meeting number and password.

If you're joining on a mobile device, you'll need to download and install the Zoom app (but you don't need to create an account), but if you're on a computer you can skip this step and just join Zoom from a browser window (after clicking through a few more steps). Joining from your browser window works best on Google Chrome.

Here's the Zoom Link: HERE

The meeting number is 2619860114 or 261-986-0114 and the meeting password is vHerf2020 You can join the meeting from the Zoom website or the app by typing in this meeting number and password if you don't want to use the link.

Meeting Number 2619860114
    Password vHerf2020

If you're using the app, you may need to click ** Call via Device Audio** to be able or on a computer click "Connect Computer Audio" to be able to hear and be heard on the vHerf.

A little dirt never hurt
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where is the Friday night peoples?

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fire pit Friday with the family tonight. Catch up later.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be on in a bit.

Don't look ↑
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

On