Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will he be hogging the gun..?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell. F'ing. Yes. But only if he doesn't speak except by quoting his own movie lines from past roles... Goes to use the can "I'll be back!"
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Hell. F'ing. Yes. But only if he doesn't speak except by quoting his own movie lines from past roles... Goes to use the can "I'll be back!"
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the GOVERNATOR!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:

Best part of that video? It is his tank... that he owns... for pleasure driving. People like me dream of someday having a 442 for a Sunday cruise, and this guy owns a tank.
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:

Best part of that video? It is his tank... that he owns... for pleasure driving. People like me dream of someday having a 442 for a Sunday cruise, and this guy owns a tank.
    Awesome choice! I've always loved the 442, great looks but the power plant in that thing could power a small city I swear!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:

Awesome choice! I've always loved the 442, great looks but the power plant in that thing could power a small city I swear!
    It must be in my genes. I once mentioned to my dad how cool I thought 442s were, and how it was going to be my first "luxury purchase" when I could afford to do such a thing... and he proceeded to pull out newspaper clippings from when he was in his 20s and 30s of him doing Super Stock with a '67.
    jthanatos:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:

It must be in my genes. I once mentioned to my dad how cool I thought 442s were, and how it was going to be my first "luxury purchase" when I could afford to do such a thing... and he proceeded to pull out newspaper clippings from when he was in his 20s and 30s of him doing Super Stock with a '67.
    That is just AWESOME James, talk about the apple not falling far from the tree and all :)
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Not with Arnold. If it's with Chuck Norris, then hell yeah.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done the ride in the tank with a cigar thing, many times, but never with Arnold. That'd be a new twist.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd take that ride.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.