Home Non Cigar Related

First pin designs offered....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
...but I think I can do better. Still on the hunt.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this a lot. Put me down for a few.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The more I look at the round one the more interesting it gets. Need some color suggestions for the letters, background and such. I am still looking at other sources...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For colors I have to say I've always been in love with the Opus X band colors... The red and gold and black combo I thought was always fantastic. So I guess maybe one idea would be an Opus X band but photoshopped to say BOTL 2013 instead or something like that maybe?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was this going to be a c.com exclusive?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    What is happening to my photos..? Checked and they are still in my bucket.

Sending out more inquiries today....not overwhelmed by any of the response so far.

Does anyone know when "BOTL" was first used..?
    danielzreyes:
    Was this going to be a c.com exclusive?

Interesting question......SHOULD IT BE..? Personally I think it should stay here amongst the insane and me.
    90+ Irishman:
    For colors I have to say I've always been in love with the Opus X band colors... The red and gold and black combo I thought was always fantastic. So I guess maybe one idea would be an Opus X band but photoshopped to say BOTL 2013 instead or something like that maybe?

Can anyone Photoshop this..? It might be good to be able to send it with the next round of inquiry's.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wish I could see these, the descriptions have my interest piqued.