Home General Discussion

Foundry Elements....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
...has anyone tried them..?

Comments

• FNAFNA Posts: 55
    Not yet - the Cayley is a unique shape I look forward to smoking, but it's been counted in the inventory and I'm only smoking the uncounted until it is finished.

Who knew the gear they stuck on cigar was a "steam punk" thing?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw that Shizz sent out a few of them but not sure if he has smoked them or not. I did think the plutonium ones looked pretty interesting among others.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Tried the Vanadium last night. Milder than expected. Kept waiting for it to pick up but the last third even had a touch of sweetness. Think it needs some more time, though.IMO
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    I saw that Shizz sent out a few of them but not sure if he has smoked them or not. I did think the plutonium ones looked pretty interesting among others.
    *takes mental note*
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Which one of the plutonium?
    There are 4 of them. Green, Orange, white and yellow. Not sure what the difference is.
    The Xenon looks pretty interesting.
    I may have to check and see if Ccom might put together a foundry sampler.
    I hadn't even heard of the Elements until I saw this post.
    I've tried finding the Foundry cigars with the gear rings, but never seem to find them.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Did the H20....one of each....H 2 O, no no no.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    90+ Irishman:
    There are 4 of them. Green, Orange, white and yellow. Not sure what the difference is.
    I've tried finding the Foundry cigars with the gear rings, but never seem to find them.
    Noted
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    0patience:
    90+ Irishman:
    Noted
    Bro, don't get any ideas. I think you've done quite enough thank you.
    I'm still working on getting even with you for an unprovoked attack. LOL
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    0patience:
    Bigshizza:
    0patience:
    90+ Irishman:
    Noted
    Agreed on all accounts. It simply ain't freakin' safe to say ANYTHING here without some type of possible damage.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Agreed on all accounts. Please bomb me with ANYTHING. I am not concerned with any possible damage.
    Noted
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    0patience:
    Bigshizza:
    0patience:
    90+ Irishman:
    Noted
    Agreed on all accounts. It simply ain't freakin' safe to say ANYTHING here without some type of possible damage.
    Just keeping an eye out for all my bros! You too Brett
    jthanatos:
    90+ Irishman:
    Agreed on all accounts. Please bomb me with ANYTHING. I am not concerned with any possible damage.
    Noted
    I gotta just stop posting... Too F'ing dangerous.
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    0patience:
    Bigshizza:
    0patience:
    90+ Irishman:
    Noted
    Just keeping an eye out for all my bros! You too Brett
    Jim I'm going to feed you lead paint chips so you stop remembering to take care of me with cigars at least...
  • frjamesfrjames Posts: 1
    I have been smoking the Carbon and they are very very good. Though I haven't seen the Carbon for sale yet online. I have to get them from my local smoke shop.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I wanted to bump this thread as the elements are some of my favorites. I just enjoy the whole idea of the line, as well as the creativity with the boxes... Anyone have any kicking around that they may be willing to trade?
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have some Krypton. Not in the original line, but I think they were part of a secondary line. 
    This?

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. You want them?
    I'd love them, what can I trade you for them?
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plutonium on the DD today.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Alright, who bought one?  Only 3 left!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn’t me...but it sure was tempting! I haven’t had the opportunity to try any of the Foundry stuff, but The Beard and Andy were talking good things about them. I will have to find some soon

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    Helium on the DDD.