Home General Discussion

Johnny o

reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
So I was smoking a Johnny O today, and I seem to remember someone on the forums saying it was a cc. Are all Johnny o's cc or are they from the states also?
either way great smoke!

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Johnny-O's are custom roll CC's rolled by the very very highly acclaimed roller Santos. They are called Johnn-O's! Because the guy that you can locate these Santos Custom rolls through has that as his handle on a certain site. Would rather not post more than that openly though ;) Hope that helps Reggie, typically they need to be enjoyed immediately fresh as in less than a month, or well after a year of rest since they go through a long sick period.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're really good if they're not plugged...
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    So they're just like regular CC by being plugged, lol
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok thanx! It was plugged a little, but a little gnawin fixed her right up!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I need to get some more of these. PM me Brett if ya could, I can't remember which site he is on.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem, PM to you Stunk C ock ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have any with at least a year on them already? ... and wanting to sell?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR