Home General Discussion

Some days just suck!

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
imageimage

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man Ricky that does not look enjoyable...stay safe!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    While I love to see the pics of the boat again, have safe travels, bud.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I was wishing I had your job.....
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Brutal! Be careful out there!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brutal is right. Those are the toughest days with the snow and ice. And the most dangerous. I'll say a prayer.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at the bright side: By the end of the day you'll know you know what you're doing.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Looks like the wind is whipping too!!!, Steady as she goes Capn
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Nasty weather! Not a fun day to be Huck Finn.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    My guess is that on a day like that, you realized that: 1) you earned your money for that day 2) you must get other things out of the job than just the money 3) glad to be done for the day. 4) spring cant come quick enough
    Truly hope the day finished well for you and that things went as well as they could given the challenges the weather created for you. Stay safe.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, how'd the day turn out, Captain Hamlin? Didja make it through the stanches without staving in your gunwales?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)