Smell That!!!

2»

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Roger Roger. Wanna hook me up with an addy? I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Royln yet....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Roger Roger. Wanna hook me up with an addy? I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Royln yet....
    absolutely, pm to ya, and if anyone else wants just holler at me. :)
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Y'all need to knock it off....I have been getting attention around here like the head cheerleader...and it just aint right..Ray...how you gonna do me like that bra??
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Y'all need to knock it off....I have been getting attention around here like the head cheerleader...and it just aint right..Ray...how you gonna do me like that bra??
    Sorry R, but I've been wanting to hit you for some time now. Just let it happen....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Lol sorry bro, not really. Stand up tall and take it like a man.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Lol sorry bro, not really. Stand up tall and take it like a man.
    becareful i gave his addy out once..once....
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    In a post by Royln that has the words bra, head cheerleader and getting and attention makes this one of the best posts ever and deserving of much more attention for our "Head Cheerleader" Royln... Get em Teach!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    In a post by Royln that has the words bra, head cheerleader and getting and attention makes this one of the best posts ever and deserving of much more attention for our "Head Cheerleader" Royln... Get em Teach!!!
    Brett......
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Brett......
    Would be my name :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Brett......
    Oh and Tony, he is a giant fan of anything My Father, EPC and Federal Cigar releases... Let me know if yin have any questions :)
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Brett......
    Oh and Tony, he is a giant fan of anything My Father, EPC and Federal Cigar releases... Let me know if yin have any questions :)
    Damn Brett!! You trying to get hit ya damn self??
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Brett......
    Naw naw naw, hit Ray and Tony they started it, I'm just helping a very worthy cause after that bra and head cheerleader post :)
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Brett......
    Naw naw naw, hit Ray and Tony they started it, I'm just helping a very worthy cause after that bra and head cheerleader post :)
    He would make a "cute cheerleader" Gooooooooo Team Goooooooo
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Brett......
    He would make a "cute cheerleader" Gooooooooo Team Goooooooo