Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

College Bowl Game Contest 2013-2014 - OVER!!!

Comments

• Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Well, at least with tonight's games some of us have picked different winners. We are coming down to the end and every game counts!
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Vulchor takes the lead by 1?
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    That clemson win ended any chance i have to finish in the money i think
    brianetz1:
    I missed that one, but got the Mizzou game...Vulchor got both games
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Well I feel as though the guys who get paid to play are going to have a tough time living up to both of yesterday's games.
    Ok...Vandy, Ark St, and Auburn...lets go boys
    brianetz1:

Looks like it did. Even if you won out I think there would be a couple ahead of you with more points. I've been to busy this year to try to figure out who is still in and who is out. After today's game I will go through and figure it out though. Good try though. This year some of those upsets really hurt.
    kingjk729:
    Well I feel as though the guys who get paid to play are going to have a tough time living up to both of yesterday's games.
    Totally agree. Those were some entertaining games. Hell, there have been a ton of great games this year. Most of the NFL playoff games will not be able to live up to what those college kids did. it will be interesting to see all of these playoff games in the sub zero cold though.
    OK, I've been crunching some numbers to see who is still in the running for 1st and 2nd. According to my figures, and I will say I have had only 1/2 bottle of beer to this point, Vulchor, New Boots, FTG and me are still in the running. The only one out of those four who for sure wins something is Vulchor. Congrats to you man! Good luck to the rest of us. As for you other guys, thanks for playing, tough luck, it was and still is fun and who knows how this could have all worked out if a couple of games went the other way.

Now, let's go Ball St. and F.S.!!!

Side note: I could be off on my figures. Before the championship game I plan to go back through every pick and every game to make sure I don't have things added up wrong.

Rob
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Darth Vader:
    New Boots:
    Stupid team darthy!
    hahahaaaaaaaa!
    Bobbo2009:
    kingjk729:
    Totally agree. Those were some entertaining games. Hell, there have been a ton of great games this year. Most of the NFL playoff games will not be able to live up to what those college kids did. it will be interesting to see all of these playoff games in the sub zero cold though.
    Well the Indy/KC game was pretty interesting.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Im a winner of something with 2 games left?!?!! Wahoooo!!! Makes up for the disasterous fantasy football season I guess;)
    Ark st! Ark st! Ark st!

Ok, Ark st pulls this out...you and I are tied Vulchor!
    Arkansas St. FOR THE WIN!!!
    First: I updated the leader board.

Second: Going into the final game it is a dead heat for first place. If Auburn wins then New Boots comes in first and Vulchor comes in second. If Florida State wins Vulchor comes in first and New Boots is tied with myself for second place.
    Go Auburn!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    WOW..........
    FVCKING AWESOME!!!
    I was SO CLOSE!

What an amazing game!
    WOW!!! That was some game to end this season, the BCS bowl era and this contest. a BIG CONGRATS to Vulchor for pulling out the win. with 21 right picks. Me and New Boots tied for second, but with a final score for the championship game ending in a combined 65 points, I won the tie breaker. Below is the list of who sends to who. Vulchor, could you please send me your address and I will get it out to the others or you can pass it on on your own. I will get my address out to those that need it shortly.

Thanks again for everyone stepping up and playing this year. I do seem to enjoy the games a little more when there is something on the line. Hopefully we can all do it again next year!

Sending to Vulchor: brianetz1, Bigshizza, rsherman24, firetruckguy & kingjk729.
    Sending to Bobbo2009: New Boots & robertgreen30.

Rob
    Get it out asap. Couldnt have been closer
    New Boots:
    Get it out asap. Couldnt have been closer
    Yeah, after I saw Auburn take that big lead I said, hell with it. No way I am coming in second. Even right after that F.S kick off returned for a TD I still had my doubts of beating you in the tie breaker, if it did come down to that.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bobbo2009:
    WOW!!! That was some game to end this season, the BCS bowl era and this contest. a BIG CONGRATS to Vulchor for pulling out the win. with 21 right picks. Me and New Boots tied for second, but with a final score for the championship game ending in a combined 65 points, I won the tie breaker. Below is the list of who sends to who. Vulchor, could you please send me your address and I will get it out to the others or you can pass it on on your own. I will get my address out to those that need it shortly.

Thanks again for everyone stepping up and playing this year. I do seem to enjoy the games a little more when there is something on the line. Hopefully we can all do it again next year!

Sending to Vulchor: brianetz1, Bigshizza, rsherman24, firetruckguy & kingjk729.
    Sending to Bobbo2009: New Boots & robertgreen30.

Rob
    Congrats Vulchor and Thanks Rob. This was a fun contest to be a part of 9405 5036 9930 0196 9491 20 Will get it out first thing in the AM
    Thanks for the game.....my lucky year, it was a fun bowl season.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Optimist now!! Congrats!
    Bigshizza:
    Vulchor:
    Optimist now!! Congrats!
    Lolll-----was convinced I was going to lose the whole time;)
  • Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    Vulchor:
    Great job bro! I'll have mine out this week.
    Congrats to Dirty Dave and his fortune telling Gypsie Misstress that used her crystal ball to help him win. LOL. Congrats Dave.
    you know it king
    congrats you two....wish a few of those early games would have went my way......just wasnt my year.
    Both of my winnings from robertgreen and New Boots came in this week. First pic is from robertgreen:

Next pic is from New Boots:

Thanks again guys for the great sticks!!!

Rob