Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

An Open Letter to RCY

Glad you approve of the selection. I was worried on that account.

Now before you start thinking about retaliation, I suggest you drop this matter and call us even. After all, that was quite the mortar round you lobbed at my boy Morgan. Though we may appear to be newbs to this forum, let me assure you, we are season, grizzled, veterans of bombing tactics. We’ve been bombing each other for (almost) years. This forum has simply allowed us to call a truce and consolidate our war efforts towards a common goal rather than at each other. We now have each other’s back. What is done unto one, you’ve done to the other. You slap Morgan, you’ve just slugged me in the crotch. And I don’t take that standing up (usually I roll into the fetal position and wheeze for a minute or so).

At the risk of putting this forum on some FBI watch list, we’ve got a dirty bomb. A Weapon of @$$ Destruction (a WAD, if you will). To put this in a parlance that I think you can appreciate, We’re in the supported prone position. We’ve scanned our sector, and are awaiting the word from the tower to pull the trigger. You sir, are the tower. Please, give us that word. We anxiously await. And don’t sneeze, or anything like that. It might be mistaken for The Word. You know how jumpy it can be in the foxhole.

Anything you want to add to this Morgan?

Comments

• No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I think we should rig the monthly lottery so both Walt and Morgan win and EVERYONE participates lol
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Hmm, I like to call out RCY first thing in the morning too!Oh boy...you done done it.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Glad you approve of the selection. I was worried on that account.

Now before you start thinking about retaliation, I suggest you drop this matter and call us even. After all, that was quite the mortar round you lobbed at my boy Morgan. Though we may appear to be newbs to this forum, let me assure you, we are season, grizzled, veterans of bombing tactics. We’ve been bombing each other for (almost) years. This forum has simply allowed us to call a truce and consolidate our war efforts towards a common goal rather than at each other. We now have each other’s back. What is done unto one, you’ve done to the other. You slap Morgan, you’ve just slugged me in the crotch. And I don’t take that standing up (usually I roll into the fetal position and wheeze for a minute or so).

At the risk of putting this forum on some FBI watch list, we’ve got a dirty bomb. A Weapon of @$$ Destruction (a WAD, if you will). To put this in a parlance that I think you can appreciate, We’re in the supported prone position. We’ve scanned our sector, and are awaiting the word from the tower to pull the trigger. You sir, are the tower. Please, give us that word. We anxiously await. And don’t sneeze, or anything like that. It might be mistaken for The Word. You know how jumpy it can be in the foxhole.

Anything you want to add to this Morgan?

"Well, here I am, anonymous, all right. With guys nobody really cares about. They come from the end of the line, most of them, small towns you never heard of: Pulaski, Tennessee; Brandon, Mississippi; Pork Bend, Utah; Wampum, Pennsylvania. Two years' high school's about it. Maybe if they're lucky, a job waiting for them back in a factory. But most of 'em got nothing. They're poor. They're the unwanted. Yet they're fighting for our society and our freedom. It's weird, isn't it? They're the bottom of the barrel, and they know it. Maybe that's why they call themselves grunts, 'cause a grunt can take it, can take anything. They're the best I've ever seen, Grandma. The heart and soul." - From Platoon

Just say The Word and that mortar round fired my way will be like a fart in the wind compared to our WAD. BWahahahahahah! Or as Mr. Rick would say. Enjoy the ride fellas! :)
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I just going to mention here boys.....don't believe for 1 second..that a massive strike on your part, will not turn into a MASSIVE coordinated attack, from half the forum in return.
    That said, I'll just sit back and enjoy.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh Yeah. This is going to get interesting. I think if you read between the lines of that scare tactic, you can take it as a Triple Dog Dare!!!!
    Rain:
    Hmm, I like to call out RCY first thing in the morning too!Oh boy...you done done it.
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning. :))
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    MorganGeo:
    Rain:
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning. :))
    That's not napalm, that's both of you on fire, lol.....
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Wow, ballsy. Foolish but ballsy. Let's see...... is this 2 on 1 or TWENTY on 2?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a good idea fellas....just sayin
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    I smell a war a brewin
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rcy has special forces too! jus sayin,lmao

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    oh man.. horrible idea fellas. Rick, have fun
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Ha! Hahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Hope you boys have an empty humi laying around!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I have a letter and I've read it. Oh well, I guess some just don't get it. You will learn first hand about the forum my friend. That is all....
    RCY Cigars:
    I have a letter and I've read it. Oh well, I guess some just don't get it. You will learn first hand about the forum my friend. That is all....
    the big man has spoken. you are f'd in the A. Hi Rick!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Please dont make Rick angry, you wont like him when hes angry....
    One God, One Truth
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Awesome!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    i believe the RNM backs RCY!! You just say when!! Boss man
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:

Big Red One, this is Blackbeard Actual. Intel received and HVT identified. My teams is inbound to your coordinates and we are carrying payload. Give us the word and we'll light 'em up.
    see what happens when you shake up a veteran like Rick? the other veterans like Bryan and Daniel comes back. tap tap. sniper glen? wanna post right now? bandy todd? tap tap. hello?
    *Backs away slowly*
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Dot dot dot...dash dash dash...dot dot dot!
    One God, One Truth
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    RCY Cigars:
    I think this warrants contacting Lt. Dan......
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    I think this warrants contacting Lt. Dan......
    lol... Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    standing by for orders!!

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good golly Miss Molly. Are you even aware of the onslaught this might generate.
    Here lies Walt and Morgan all blown to hell. They lit the fuse, but weren't quick enough.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I believe Rick's letter says, "Now I am become Death, destroyer of worlds." Lol, I once talked trash with Rick. It won't happen again. He "only" hit me with a box of htf cigars. Yeah, that's what you're dealing with....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    even I know the consequences