lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
can i get a list? I think the vets might know what im talking about. thanks,

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Hey hope all is well,,Bigshizza probably has the most complete one,,
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Thanks,
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait!, ohh no!! better get those bunkers ready folks!!

hey cutie~
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Me thinks me knows...this can't be good
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Wait....What...Who...dunno.. carry on.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    lcpleel:
    hey cutie~
    you have the same addy?? lmao
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    hey cutie~
    you have the same addy?? lmao
    Subtle JJ really fn Subtle!!!!lol
    I moved because of you. LOL
    while i wait for a list. can i also get 3 names? thanks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    What's up Isaac? Welcome back bro, missed having you around.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sup Isaac ...
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    hello gents.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Mr. Lee, I am pleased that you could join us.......
    thank you, shouldnt you be hibernating?
    lcpleel:
    while i wait for a list. can i also get 3 names? thanks.
    greg,lol
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Isaac, welcome back! I will happily hook you up with some names and addresses.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    i need to get rid of my black n milds
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    thank you, shouldnt you be hibernating?
    I will come out of hibernation for you.......I love you, man........I see that Rudy has been making a few appearances as well....Almost seems like old times....Hahahaha.
    lcpleel:
    i need to get rid of my black n milds
    maybe you can trade those to rcy for his swishers,lmao
    only if its grape
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Isaac appearance. Nice! Hope to see you at one of those socal herfs one day. If that socal herf is still going on that is...
    june juine joon. ive gotten a few invites from todd but its been a while since ive been. hows everything? and who send noodles in a bomb? LOL
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    only if its grape

I just talked about you to Jiunn Jiunn. Glad to see you Issac and you know I got grape swishers if you want them, lol. How the heck have you been? When I want to put a smile on my face. I look up your humidor and instantly I'm happy :). See, that just happened thinking about it, lol

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    good to be the old guard making its way back to the board.....us new guys have heard all kinds of tales of yore when this place was filled with quality BOTL who have been gone far too long!

welcome back!
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    only if its grape

I just talked about you to Jiunn Jiunn. Glad to see you Issac and you know I got grape swishers if you want them, lol. How the heck have you been? When I want to put a smile on my face. I look up your humidor and instantly I'm happy :). See, that just happened thinking about it, lol

LOL, i like the taste of purple. Hows the fam! I just dropped in randomly because i missed a few people and saw you and a few others still on so i wanted to say "hi"
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    lcpleel:
    june juine joon. ive gotten a few invites from todd but its been a while since ive been. hows everything? and who send noodles in a bomb? LOL
    I missed you when I was in San Jose in November. Maybe we should just try your old address... just to see if it works.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    only if its grape

LOL, i like the taste of purple. Hows the fam! I just dropped in randomly because i missed a few people and saw you and a few others still on so i wanted to say "hi"

The Fam is doing good thanks for asking. I just made it back to the boards myself. Missed it a little, hope you stick around a little longer this time. Hope all is well in your world brother. Just a little heads up, these new guys think they are pranksters, lol. Little do they know, lol.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Hey man, welcome back!!
    One God, One Truth
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    we gotta make it happen sometime for sure! It'll be awesome once Rick comes to CA and we can have a grand herf. Dude those are shin ramen. That stuff is so good. Don't lie you grew up on that stuff too hahah. I'm overall good. Not bomb crazy or anything as much as I used to be way back in the days. And that's a good thing for me. If you're ever up in the Bay Area, let me know. Would love to get together for a cigar or two. or three. or four. or five hundred