Home General Discussion

Infused cigars

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
What are your opinions on these? I enjoy an Acid every now and then but prefer the natural sweetness of a cigar.

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Heavily debated topic around here my friend....I have tried an acid (kuba kuba), nothing special to me. I do have a few drew estates coffee infusions in my small humi though.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Want to morgan? I got a whole jar i keep for "trendy" people that i would like to stuff with more appropriate sticks..... Id blow your mail box apart but i feel like these acids are more of a hand full of cheap firecrackers and not worthy of calling it a bomb

Aj
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    infused? i thought those where banned?
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    To each is their own, just don't store them with regular sticks. Some people like them, some don't, who cares..... if you like them it's what matters we all have different tastes and likes and dislikes, smoke up!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have some DE infused sticks that I keep in a small humi for friends who don't smoke much. Nothing against infused cigars, but once you get a taste for a good cigar, you tend to get away from flavors.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only had a couple the Kuba Kuba and Java maddy, not my thing I couldn't even finish the Kuba.