Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MVW ripped my face off.

Before I moved, Mike sent this bad boy my way. Then it got lost in the shuffle. Well, boy was it worth waiting for!! Dude, I'm speechless. You are too kind and generous!!

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Yeah dude that's a Forbidden X that I've never smoked, I know I know. Oh, a pair of Zulus, yeah, I got those. Curivari, can't wait to try that. Centurion, so damn good!! I am stoked!!!!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Shaka Zulu!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Dennis, you never were the prettiest boy on the block anyway.....................

Nice face ripping Mike.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang Mike, another skull crushing hit my friend nicely done! Could not have happened to a finer brother though Dennis, well deserved and congrats :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    bandyt09:
    Well Dennis, you never were the prettiest boy on the block anyway.....................

Nice face ripping Mike.
    never the prettiest for sure. Glad to see ya round here Todd. Now we just need Joe back.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful selection of sticks there. Nice hit!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    bandyt09:

Nice face ripping Mike.
    never the prettiest for sure. Glad to see ya round here Todd. Now we just need Joe back.
    Miss having y'all around and missed Jozer too... Smoked the last of one of the old Tat Especiales he sent me a few years back just the other month, brilliant smoke.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That there is some quality cccccgars! Enjoy Dennis!
    Bigshizza:
    That there is some quality cccccgars! Enjoy Dennis!
    they certainly are my friend. Our generosity as a forum is boundless
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice hit

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what you get for "talking sh*t"
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    is that a new centurian? looks darker?
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    lcpleel:

Yeah, nothing like the old blend.
    lcpleel:
    Yes. I've enjoyed the blend so I'm certainly glad to have it. a good solid DPG stick
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    lcpleel:
    Yes. I've enjoyed the blend so I'm certainly glad to have it. a good solid DPG stick
    Ive smoked the older centurian , I received it from one of the members here AMZ I think and while it was a good smoke IMO theyre past their prime. The new ones are good and Its good to have a new generation of these sticks..

Great Hit Mike,, Enjoy Dennis!
    The Kid:

Great Hit Mike,, Enjoy Dennis!
    Thanks Rudy!!