Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Webmost bomb (question)

Part of this was agreed upon as a sample/test/compare experiment.

The rest? A surprise....not a big surprise, but a surprise.

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I guess you don't get any love around here webby.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Are you kidding me? I'm his biggest fan.Which reminds me...I have not checked my mail today.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Hmmmmmmmm????? I love ya both!!! As a very wise Asian man would say Mwuuaahhh Mwuahhhh
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice one Mr. Davis..:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Web, nice lineup ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    New Boots:

You asking for trouble, hoss? webmost is one of the most critical members around these parts. I love reading his reviews! You better not make light of his contributions.
    allsmokedup:
    New Boots:

You asking for trouble, hoss? webmost is one of the most critical members around these parts. I love reading his reviews! You better not make light of his contributions.
    No no...just the opposite! This post was getting pushed to the bottom of the page without anyone seeing it.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davis is always complainin' about having a "too full" humidor --- guess he took his frustration out on you Boots.
    Nice selection....love that Perdomo & 5V. Curious to read your write up of the two cigars from the "experiment".

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    Davis is always complainin' about having a "too full" humidor --- guess he took his frustration out on you Boots.
    Nice selection....love that Perdomo & 5V. Curious to read your write up of the two cigars from the "experiment".
    Im gonna let them sit for a bit...wait on some solid weather.
    Ok Webby...I almost forgot I was supposed to compare two of these for you. They have been sitting for about 2 months now. So, I was comparing the 1845 and......the unbanded? I don't remember now!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Ok Webby...I almost forgot I was supposed to compare two of these for you. They have been sitting for about 2 months now. So, I was comparing the 1845 and......the unbanded? I don't remember now!
    Sounds right., I don't remember. Just smoke them all I guess.

I smoked a KY fire cured from that same FX Smith factory this Saturday ... HOLY HANNAH!

Will cook up a review if I can find time. Busier than a cross eyed boy at a three ring circus right here.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

webmost:
    New Boots:

I smoked a KY fire cured from that same FX Smith factory this Saturday ... HOLY HANNAH!

Will cook up a review if I can find time. Busier than a cross eyed boy at a three ring circus right here.

That's um, pretty busy. I'm pretty sure thats what the comparison was. But wanted to check.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    webmost:
    New Boots:

Did you like the KFC?