Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Winter Jack

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Is this stuff HTF or not really? I'm going to go out looking tomorrow, just wondering if I need to refine my search.

Comments

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Is this stuff HTF or not really? I'm going to go out looking tomorrow, just wondering if I need to refine my search.
    Standard line product. In Walmart. If you can't find for whatever reason, let me know.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have it in my local grocery store. I think in a gift pack with glasses but not sure...just finished a bottle of Bulleit so maybe I need to go shopping too...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that the stuff Hilk was swilling back...hmmm might have to check that out
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had some tonight that Hilk sent me! really enjoyed it... Tried it both room temp and warmed... I preferred room temp.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Rain:
    Standard line product. In Walmart. If you can't find for whatever reason, let me know.
    Not in TN or MS! You can only buy beer in the walmarts of the world. No wine. No liquor. Stupid. Indiana may not sell it on Sunday, but at least you only have to go one place to get a bottle of wine with your dinner. But when I stopped in a grocery store in Missouri, I thought I was in heaven. It seemed like half the store was a higher-end liquor store. They had my wife's favorite wine and beer...almost made me cry. Made me think about moving, too.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    jthanatos:
    Rain:
    Not in TN or MS! You can only buy beer in the walmarts of the world. No wine. No liquor. Stupid. Indiana may not sell it on Sunday, but at least you only have to go one place to get a bottle of wine with your dinner. But when I stopped in a grocery store in Missouri, I thought I was in heaven. It seemed like half the store was a higher-end liquor store. They had my wife's favorite wine and beer...almost made me cry. Made me think about moving, too.
    That is unfortunate. I guess I am blessed with stores that support my rampaging alcoholism around here. Even gas stations will have mid to top shelf selections round here.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Martel:
    jthanatos:
    Rain:
    That is unfortunate. I guess I am blessed with stores that support my rampaging alcoholism around here. Even gas stations will have mid to top shelf selections round here.
    When it comes to alcohol and rampaging alcoholism you be my hero Jim! Seriously though the knowledge and libations you've shared simply amazed me and was impressive! Thanks again for all of it!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    jthanatos:
    Rain:
    checked the website they actually dont sell it in quite a few states.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I could walk out my door and be back with a bottle in less than 5 minutes! I guess I am strategically placed!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    I could walk out my door and be back with a bottle in less than 5 minutes! I guess I am strategically placed!
    id have to drive @3 hours
    no matter where you go, there you are.