Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Just got home from deployment

Hi guys. I just got home yesterday from my USS Nimitz deployment. We were originally supposed to be back in October, but that situation in Syria got us extended twice. It feels great to be home. Again, big thank you to Bigshizza and Bigharpoon for the cigars. My guys and pilots loved them. And thank you to all the members for all the support. Gino

Comments

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Welcome Home Gino! Glad you get to be back stateside for the holidays. Thanks for your service. Now I order you to go out back a light up a cigar and relax for a bit. Who the hell am I to be giving order around here, HA!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome home. Sit-drink-smoke-relax-let all h*ll bust out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Welcome back bro. You need to get to one of our SoCal herfs. Thanks for your service and I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Glad you are home safe. Thank you for your service!!!!!
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome home Gino glad your back!!! Now time to relax!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    Great time to get back Gino
  • Options
    Glad you made it for the holidays. Enjoy and thanks for your service.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Welcome home bro! Forgot you were on that boat, all the lemoore guys just got back too! I'll look you up the next time im down that way!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear you're back :)
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Welcome home and thanks for your service!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome home! Some of my best times and a few of my worst times were in the Army--but I always love the feeling of coming back home.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome home! Enjoy it. Glad you're safe.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome home!!!! :D thank you very much for your service!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Gino, welcome home smoke on brother !!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Welcome home and thank you!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Welcome home and thank you!
    Yep!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome home, glad you made it back safe!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes welcome home bro, thanks for all u do.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome home and thank you for your service. Enjoy the holidays.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    It's one of the best feelings in the world, isn't it? I've never done a deployment on a ship, but it sounds to me like it would be rough.

Anyway, welcome back....sit down, relax, and TAKE IT SLOW! You probably already know this, but after spending that much time away...trying to do to much, to fast can cause some SERIOUS problems. Ease in brother.
  • Options
    Thanks brothers. I have been so busy with family, I haven't even smoked yet. I think I will light up tomorrow after work.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Welcome home! Enjoys some good smokes and thank you for your service!

Aj
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome home Gino and so glad you guys got back safe and sound! Thank you, your family and everyone else involved for y'alls service and sacrifice!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back home brother...thanks for all that you do. My father was on the USS Nimitz in the late 90's!!!
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Gino USMC:
    Hi guys. I just got home yesterday from my USS Nimitz deployment. We were originally supposed to be back in October, but that situation in Syria got us extended twice. It feels great to be home. Again, big thank you to Bigshizza and Bigharpoon for the cigars. My guys and pilots loved them. And thank you to all the members for all the support. Gino

Welcome home brother! I want to thank you for your service.

I don't know about anyone else, but this sounds like a perfect time for a welcome home bombing? Anyone have the coordinates? I have a few left in the personal stash I would be willing to share.
  • Options
    Ok Mr. Owens... I just got a unsuspected package from you today. Thank you very much for the cigars. That was not necessary. But I appreciate it very much. They smell and look great. I will smoke one tomorrow.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gino USMC:
    Ok Mr. Owens... I just got a unsuspected package from you today. Thank you very much for the cigars. That was not necessary. But I appreciate it very much. They smell and look great. I will smoke one tomorrow.

PM at you Marine.