Home Ratings & Reviews

Aruro Fuente Hemingway Classic Natural Video

This 7

Comments

• ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    Interesting. I had no trouble at all lighting the foot and thought that the first 1/3 was just as good as the last, making it a very consistent cigar. I think mine was aged a little more than yours perhaps, as I noticed the wrapper was a little crisp and took only 2 matches before she lit up like a christmas tree. I really enjoyed this one though as well and agree with all your flavor desciptions
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    ironhorse:
    Interesting. I had no trouble at all lighting the foot and thought that the first 1/3 was just as good as the last, making it a very consistent cigar. I think mine was aged a little more than yours perhaps, as I noticed the wrapper was a little crisp and took only 2 matches before she lit up like a christmas tree. I really enjoyed this one though as well and agree with all your flavor desciptions
    I agree. With the right amount of age on 'em... these are one very tasty stick, as are all of the Hemingways Line IMO.
    As for the foot, I have done it both ways to see any difference and I prefer to leave the foot and light it that way. I looked at it as the part I would otherwise cut off is the part that will take the abuse of lighting the stick. It also helps to get the stick lit up easier and with an even burn right from the get go.