Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

An IRA Bombing Run

13»

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Shizznit you gots hammered
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Brett also blew me the F up. That sick b@stard just kept adding sticks and adding sticks. This is the return fire for a simple four cigar welcome back. Damn, thats jacked up.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy gentleman, and remember that you plain just don't F with the Ccom IRA ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Hey Rick.... Since you wanted me to wait to ship this so I did... But that means I had to add more hehehe, this one was heavy lol.

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Oh snap!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Hey Rick.... Since you wanted me to wait to ship this so I did... But that means I had to add more hehehe, this one was heavy lol.

Cant help but notice that return addy.........
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:

Come get some son.... I will gladly show you what a foolish move that would be if you want ;)
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:

Come get some son.... I will gladly show you what a foolish move that would be if you want ;)
    We've danced plenty already and yet I still feel like I owe you sumpin'.......

soon
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Brett showin that Irish in em ! Well done young on !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    Bump. I know all of these should have landed by now except for possibly Rick's... Did everything make it safe and sound gang?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know Rick just got back tonight...he probably opened it and fainted... ;(
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Well done Brett !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961