Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    It has two Ds....genius.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Why?
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Why?
    There is certain members who think this is qualifies as beer. Just throwing it out there.
    No. why two D's?
    I like beer,, I like apples,, may be good ,,,idk,,, haven't ever tried it. Ive tried apple korn (sp) apfelkorn, if its any think like that, then Id probably like it,
    Dunno...just spelled with Two Ds.
    wait a minute important question.,,,,,, whats the alcohol level of the ale. that's not a beer, that's spelled with two D's?

(edit),, I got tired of waiting, it only 4.5 % ,may be nice on a hot afternoon day to cool off and throw a few back, but not enough oomph for me.
    Sound good though, Ill definitely try one next time, Thanks
    should try apflekorn, like a liqueur, throw it in the freezer, drink it as a shot, good stuff
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    wait a minute important question.,,,,,, whats the alcohol level of the ale. that's not a beer, that's spelled with two D's?

(edit),, I got tired of waiting, it only 4.5 % ,may be nice on a hot afternoon day to cool off and throw a few back, but not enough oomph for me.
    Soooo you're a high alcohol content kinda guy... I knew I liked ya for a reason!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:

Rudy try it different from the normal, Try taking a drink and adding a shot of Carmel Vodka" On another note need to make a couple gallons of Apple pie shot for upcoming festivities!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    No. why two D's?
    Cause we all like double Ds.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Had 'em, liked it well enough. It's more of a hard cider, if anything.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I like angry orchard better.
    One God, One Truth
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Had 'em, liked it well enough. It's more of a hard cider, if anything.
    +1 on that. It was refreshing, but I would lean more toward the cider than a beer or ale.

MVW67:
    The Kid:

Rudy try it different from the normal, Try taking a drink and adding a shot of Carmel Vodka" On another note need to make a couple gallons of Apple pie shot for upcoming festivities!!
    Ooh that sounds good,, like chocolate cake,, love that drink, Havent ever seen carmel vodka,, Ive seen just about every other flavor though, even cotton candy, Thanks Ill keep an eye out
    @ Shizza ;o)
    @ Web, aint that the truth!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Anyone know if it's gluten free like cider? I can't tell and I'm afraid to try it and find out the hard way. I'm starting to get into really dry ciders, there's some great smaller companies doing it really well.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    I know Angry Orchard is gluten free.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    The Kid:
    No. why two D's?
    Cause we all like double Ds.
    Exactly!