Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Proud daddy moment!

New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
The boy got his yellow belt in Tae Kwon Do!
photo 20131126_184358.jpg

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome Jay, congrats!!!!! I just had one myself yesterday, my son said his first words at just under 10 months old. First wrd was a little hard to understand but he said "Dada"... I wanted to be sure so I looked at him and said "Can you say Daddy?" And he drooled a bit giggled and looked at me and plain as day and big as life said with perfect clarity, said "Daddy!!" Twice in a row!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    That is awesome Jay, congrats!!!!! I just had one myself yesterday, my son said his first words at just under 10 months old. First wrd was a little hard to understand but he said "Dada"... I wanted to be sure so I looked at him and said "Can you say Daddy?" And he drooled a bit giggled and looked at me and plain as day and big as life said with perfect clarity, said "Daddy!!" Twice in a row!
    Alwaya great when the word daddy comes before mommy. Congrats brother. Thats a moment you will keep forever
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats bro. What's next, brown or green?
  • Options
    james40:
    Orange, High Orange, Green, High Green, Blue, High Blue, Brown, Black.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today the yellow; before you know it Urijah Faber.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost:
    Today the yellow; before you know it Urijah Faber.
    I'm so down...the boy has the energy, lemme tell ya!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's awesome, i just got my boy into martial arts.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    james40:
    If the "high orange" belt is the same as my son's we called it the dreamsicle. Because it was white(vanilla) in the middle with orange on both sides. Congrats. TKD helped my son a lot for a couple of years; it got too darned expensive and his interests changed. I was glad he quit before he could take me!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel:
    New Boots:
    james40:
    If the "high orange" belt is the same as my son's we called it the dreamsicle. Because it was white(vanilla) in the middle with orange on both sides. Congrats. TKD helped my son a lot for a couple of years; it got too darned expensive and his interests changed. I was glad he quit before he could take me!
    Yup, that's what they call the "high" belts. With the white stripe it the middle. We go through the boys and girls club. Cost is very minimal compared to what we were paying for karate in Kentucky.