Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Wished I could

curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
Let me first say ALL you people have been wonderful to me since I have started here on the forums.
Mike,Jim,Drew,Brian,Roman,Tony, Jiunn just to name a few ( and in no particular order..lol ) you guys made me feel right at home since day one.
I really appreciate the banter back and forth, and the camaraderie we all shared throughout the year.
Hopefully I never offended anyone and if I did get over it ! LOL
I also hope you can call me a friend. I know I do all of of you.
I wished I could give to each and every member here this holiday season but funds just dont allow for it, but hopefully time will allow me to spread some love in the near future ( count on it ! ) to each and everyone of you.
Saying all that Heres wishing each and everyone of you all the Merriest Christmas and A Blessed New Year !
Now on with the holidays !
Lets get F%$ked up ! LOL
Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome post Curt and I know just what you mean :) It'll fvck you up...!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Let me first say ALL you people have been wonderful to me since I have started here on the forums.
    Mike,Jim,Drew,Brian,Roman,Tony, Jiunn just to name a few ( and in no particular order..lol ) you guys made me feel right at home since day one.
    I really appreciate the banter back and forth, and the camaraderie we all shared throughout the year.
    Hopefully I never offended anyone and if I did get over it ! LOL
    I also hope you can call me a friend. I know I do all of of you.
    I wished I could give to each and every member here this holiday season but funds just dont allow for it, but hopefully time will allow me to spread some love in the near future ( count on it ! ) to each and everyone of you.
    Saying all that Heres wishing each and everyone of you all the Merriest Christmas and A Blessed New Year !
    Now on with the holidays !
    Lets get F%$ked up ! LOL
    i think a vherf Christmas party would be a good idea.......
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Very well said Curt. It was great meeting you in Chicago and all the BOTL and SOTL that made the trip.Happy Holidays to all.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    lets all circle jerk!! Curt is the pivot man!!! <3 curt xoxo
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here, here my Brotha from a different motha hope you and yours have a great holiday!!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes Curt it was great hanging with u, we should all book same room next year. Happy holidays to you and your family.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    lets all circle jerk!! Curt is the pivot man!!!
    Tha'ts what I'm talking about...

HIT IT!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Curt, it's always a pleasure to v-herf with you. Like you, I'd love to limp-smack everyone on here but they'll just have to settle for a virtual bro-hug.
    Co-Joe-no, they'll fvck you up!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Curt, it's always a pleasure to v-herf with you. Like you, I'd love to limp-smack everyone on here but they'll just have to settle for a virtual bro-hug.
    Or he'll just wait and get them Enola style!!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    Or he'll just wait and get them Enola style!!!

Dude, really?