Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I passed the EPA exam!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Well today I passed all four testes from the EPA to get my universal in refrigerants! I'm really happy and just picked up a bottle of woodford to celebrate
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Well today I passed all four testes from the EPA to get my universal in refrigerants! I'm really happy and just picked up a bottle of woodford to celebrate
    Congrats! I'll drink to you tonight!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats Lee. What are you pairing with that?
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Awesome, congrats Lee!
    (Is this a kind of professional certification/license? Regardless, congrats brother!)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Thanks guys!! Since I don't smoke at home and it's cold as hell out ill be pairing it with nothing. Tomorrow I'll go out and smoke a fr 80th I do believe
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Awesome, Lee!!
    BTW... I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to F'ing go Lee, so happy for you and proud of you brother celebrate in style man and keep up the outstanding achievements!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Well today I passed all four testes...
    yabbut... How to you keep all those balls in the air?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Congratulations, Lee.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats & Cheers!
  • Options
    You guys are the best! I've been cramming away too get this hence my absence from the forums...but I'll be back around now! And for those that joke yeah typo but you forgot the I lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Lee !!!!
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man..
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Mr Korean Clint..... Very well done sir!!