Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The I've won a lot of Contests and can't win this contest Contest and my 1 year pass!

Over the past year of my smoking career I have found that via twitter, facebook, and other blogger sites you can win a good bit of swag/cigars via the internet. I've won FFPs, Torano, LGC, LFD, Diamond Crown, patels, Crowned heads, Room 101s, etc., etc.

I have gotten quite the reputation as a winner of cigars so i think i need to do a contest that i can't win for you all.

Pretty simple.....How many cigars have I won over the past year?

Price is Right Rules closest without going over is going to win a Large Flat Rate box full of goodness! Contest will run until Friday December 20th at 10PM CST unless someone gets it right on the head.

Also my 1 year anniversary is coming up on December 25th (yes i posted here on Christmas Day, i was a little excited) and i would like to do a pass for my birthday. My pass will also be Contest Themed:

All of the cigars that i have in the pass will either be from a contest that i have won or were included in a contest that i won but i have already smoked them. I ask that if you have won any contests that your puts come from that stash, but if you haven't won any contests I still want you in the pass. One other thing is that one of the things that i have won in the past year is a La Gloria Cubana "travel" humidor that i would like everyone in the pass to sign so I can remember my 1 year anniversary.

Normal rules apply:

Please keep the number of takes and puts the same and please try to keep the values of your puts the same as what you took. YOU MUST POST A PICTURE OF YOUR TAKES AND PUTS BEFORE SENDING OUT THE PASS. Please post your DC# in the thread

(maybe I was a little harsh earlier) You must be on the good traders list to be a part of the pass.

Pass list so far:

MorganGeo
WaltBasil
blutattoo
firetruckguy
danielruas
rsherman24
reggie713
Tyland64
Bigshizza
onestrangeone
curtpick - (OG vherf members are required to be in my pass)
deejmemixx - (OGl vherf members are required to be in my pass)
thehilk - (OG vherf members are required to be in my pass)
No_one21 - (OG vherf members are required to be in my pass)
glock
ddubridge
robgreen
90+ Irishmen

So please post for the contest and if you would like to be in my pass please note that in your response.

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Brian it is wonderful vHerfing and talking with you and damn glad to see that you've stayed with the community and hope you continue to do so! As for the pass I would love to but I simply have way too much on my plate right now, definitely next time!

For the contest I will be guessing 175 cigars since you've been such a busy boy ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to guess 175 and I would like to be included in the pass. It would be my first pass to participate in. I won a cigar lottery off a blogger's website so I have some from that I could put in there. EDIT: Irish guessed 175 before so I'll go with 165. :)
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Contest guess 239
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice pass...

I would like to participate in this pass.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Shot in the dark here, but my guess is 142.

Count me in for the pass as well.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Dude that's awesome ! I would love to be in the pass if you will have me, and I guess 69 :)
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    I'll guess 106 and would love to be in on the pass
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to join the pass myself. I would guess that you have won 185 cigars?
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I don't have the stock for the pass.....For the contest, I'm going with 75
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    47 cigars. Pass on the pass. Too rich for my blood.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    51 on the guess. Jury still out on the pass.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    115. Out of pass as well.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    120. Havent won anything so the pass is out.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    im gonna say 48 won! and im in the pass
  • Options
    62, won't be in the pass though
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    82. No pass this time.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    120. Havent won anything so the pass is out.
    i just amended the rules so that you can just put whatever.....you better get your but in my pass
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    fun contest man! I am gonna guess 111
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    I'll guess but if I win send the winnings to Kuzi. 272
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...can you spare some contest winning mojo..? 186
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    I say 193 and I will join the pass if I am allowed.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will guess 67 FG and I'm down for the pass bucko
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to guess 93 and I would like to be in your pass as well.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    updated the pass list and while there have been some REALLY close guesses no one has gotten it perfect yet. Thanks for everyone who wants to join in the pass and keep those guesses coming.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    ummm.................156?
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put me down Brian, my guess will b 54
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Yes please! 1 cigar is my guess.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge: