Home General Discussion
Options

Dec11 Catalog Misprint - OpusX

The Dec11th catalog lists the box price for OpusX at $34.95 and $35.95. Curious to see if the prices for a misprint or for perhaps for a tin I called. I was told that it was a misprint and Cigar.com was not honoring the price nor a discounted price.

Are misprints common?

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    ngabriel:
    The Dec11th catalog lists the box price for OpusX at $34.95 and $35.95. Curious to see if the prices for a misprint or for perhaps for a tin I called. I was told that it was a misprint and Cigar.com was not honoring the price nor a discounted price. Are misprints common?
    Nice first post. Mind if I come over to your place and whine about something?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    CCom does a ton for me...I could email them my price range and get a deal where the MSRP was blown away. I don't blame them at all for not honoring what is obviously a mistake. Jeez, Obama said the website would be up a while ago and we know how that went.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, misprints are not common. And I would guess they probably have a disclaimer in the catalog too that says they won't honor crazy misprints. Man that would be a crazy kind of price. And just so you know we are crazy loyal to Cigar.com to a fault. So when you join the forum and your first post is even remotely disparaging towards Cigar.com you will get some backlash. But if you're serious about cigars and want to hang out with and learn from some really cool guys online then this is actually a very warm, generous and welcoming place. Go introduce yourself over on the newbie welcoming thread and see what I mean.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    ngabriel:
    The Dec11th catalog lists the box price for OpusX at $34.95 and $35.95. Curious to see if the prices for a misprint or for perhaps for a tin I called. I was told that it was a misprint and Cigar.com was not honoring the price nor a discounted price. Are misprints common?
    Nice first post. Mind if I come over to your place and whine about something?

Bro... we are usually on the same page for this type of stuff.... but it doesn't seem like he is talking sh!tt. Fvck man. No wonder people don't stick around..... and the reason I don't get on here as much.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome ngabrial. Yes, people are loyal to ccom because ccom is loyal to this group. We're also a forgiving lot, so again, welcome, introduce yourself in the newb welcome thread and most of all enjoy yourself.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."