Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Christmas Shopping

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
Next time, I'm doing all my Christmas (that's right -- not "holiday" not "xmas", it's Christmas by God) shopping right here on the cigar.com forum. The Kid wanted to unload some Black Pearls and some Toranos. I thought they'd make good ammo. I shot him off a PM and forty bucks. Here's what arrived yesterday:

Check out the half dozen jaw droppers landed in his box by accident. Tat Cojonu, CAO X2, Cuenca Blanco, Aging Room, Camacho, Pinar. ... You try to help a brother get rid of some surplus and you get slammed.

My bro in law thanks you. My stepson thanks you. And a couple unsuspecting motorcycle buddies I have in my crosshairs better stand aside.

Best forty bucks I spent all Christmas.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Nice haul Davis, and very nice Rudy!
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    It's crazy how these cigars become suicidal, and just dive right out of peoples humi's. Good thing there was something there to catch them!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    You forgot to mention free shipping,,lmao,,,, Seriously though.... Thank you Web for helping and reaching out to me once you heard of me being laid off. I told Webby Id hit him with a few sticks of each for nuthin, but he was persistent and wouldn't have it any other way.. Very cool! and Merry Christmas to you too!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a high quality purchase right there! Well done on both sides!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    You forgot to mention free shipping,!
    Well dang! I sure did!

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)