Home Non Cigar Related
Options

New Photobucket App

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Sucks.Half the time I try to upload something it crashes.

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    yup
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Rain:
    yup
    3rd-ed
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Rain:
    yup
    3rd-ed
    Agreed, I can't use their website to edit anything I post with the app.
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Agreed, total garbage
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try this. Go to your library and keep refreshing till you see the next number but don't open the album. Then close and reopen the app.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    My particular problem is uploading from my phone. It just stops like 75% of the way.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep agreed..I hate how you do an update and it changes the whole process.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use a free app called Photo Editor to crop, resize, and all that. One of those apps that will do far more than I have a need to even find out about. Then I pump the edited pics to a domain I use just for cigar pics using a free app called Android FTP. Quick as a wink. Assuming you're taking your pics on your smart phone, that is. And own web space. At this point, it's hard to imagine anyone doesn't either own or have access to a domain.

What's the advantage to Photobucket? I've never used them. Other than to get frustrated when someone's linky link takes me to pbucket where the pics won't show big and the server is slow.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)