Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Be away for a little

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Hey all, I am going up to NC for a week-week and a half for some family stuff. I won't have easy access to the internet, so I won't be on too much till I get back, I'm sorry if this holds up any games or anything. Everything is pretty sudden, we just got the news today and we are driving up tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    Hope everything is alright man. Have a safe trip.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    We'll do our best to hold down the fort here. Hopefully everything is alright. Be safe on the road buddy.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hope all is well Tony, come back to us in one piece.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Best wishes buddy ...
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Safe travels Tony. Hurry back.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Hope everything is okay... be safe and good luck!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    As everybody else has said - hope everything is well with your family friend, and if not my prayers are with you. I know the last time I made such a mad dash was not so good for me, and that was only a month or so ago..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Good news I hope! I hope this doesn't affect your new job.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Have a safe trip, pack plenty of stogies.
  • Options
    Thanks for the well-wishes everyone. I just got back in yesterday evening from NC. I had to go up to attend my father's funeral and help straighten everything out. It was pretty much non-stop from the time I got there till we left, and my mother doesn't have internet, so I had no access or time to really get online. Thanks again everyone, it does mean alot.
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    Good news I hope! I hope this doesn't affect your new job.
    Nah, the owner was really cool about it all. I actually went back in today, my first day back. I am so glad I landed a job there, it is like an insta-family.

cabinetmaker:
    Have a safe trip, pack plenty of stogies.
    I actually did carry a 30-40ct humi with me, but I ended up not smoking any at all. Just wasn't in the mood for one. I got back in yesterday evening, and still haven't had one. I probably will tomorrow.

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Tony I'm very very sorry for your loss. I hope the best for ya and your family ...thats a tough loss ...I hope your moms ok as well ...Gene
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Tony, my deepest condolences on losing your father, I don't even want to think about how tough that must be. I hope you're holding up as good as can be expected, and it's good to have you back. Take care buddy.
  • Options
    Thank you Gene and Joe. It was pretty rough there for a little while, but everything is kinda settling down now. The biggest thing now is to make sure Mom is okay. They were married for 52 years, so you can imagine what a hole this has created in her life.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Thank you Gene and Joe. It was pretty rough there for a little while, but everything is kinda settling down now. The biggest thing now is to make sure Mom is okay. They were married for 52 years, so you can imagine what a hole this has created in her life.
    Welcome back.... and I'm very sorry for your loss
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences.
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Thanks for the well-wishes everyone. I just got back in yesterday evening from NC. I had to go up to attend my father's funeral and help straighten everything out. It was pretty much non-stop from the time I got there till we left, and my mother doesn't have internet, so I had no access or time to really get online. Thanks again everyone, it does mean alot.
    Sorry for your loss, Tony! I myself am very far from "home" and when I loose somebody its terrible that I can't really even go to their funeral... I know it must be really hard for your mom, but I'm sure you will offer her some of the support that she needs during this hard time...