Home General Discussion
Options

Your favorite boutiques?

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
More and more I find myself looking for those smokes you can't get thru retailers such as ccom or CI. I'm bieng drawn to those sticks you can only get thru cigar shops. Or the small mail order places that specialize in boutiques. So what are your favorite smokes you can't get thru the big 2 retailers. I'm drawn to Eddie Ortega, and anything made by Louis Sanchez, Terry Johnson, Jameson's which are made by Louis. And The Hermosa brand by Scott La Pena.

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the Tempio, AKA has some really good stuff..Robby gets quite a few of those guys on.kind of miss the links to the chats :(
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aging Room... Yum
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Elogio.
    La Barba
    Curivari
    Wynwood

many of these smaller brands have a unique flavor. these are also the brands that seem to be bucking the big ring trend.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Emilio
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Love the Tempio, AKA has some really good stuff..Robby gets quite a few of those guys on.kind of miss the links to the chats :(
    Tempio is very yummy.
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    If you haven't had a Nomad by Fred “Godfadr” Rewey, I recommend trying the S-307. It has a Nicaraguan filler, Ecuadorian Habano binder, and a silky smooth Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper that is brown as chocolate . I believe it is made in AJ Fernandez's factory. Depending on your local taxes you should be able to find them for right around $10 a stick, but it is very good.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Ezra Zion Jamais Vu
    Rodrigo La Fortaleza
    Ortega Serie D
    AKA Respect
    La Jugada Prieto
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Emilio Draig K, Ezra Zion Tantrum, T L Johnson Tempio
  • Options
    i need to add Romacraft to the list. The Intemperance i loved.
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Im hearing the Roma Craft Blockhead is amazing. Going to have to sample a few different Rome Crafts here soon.
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    Im hearing the Roma Craft Blockhead is amazing. Going to have to sample a few doifferent Rome Crafts here soon.
    they are not for the faint of heart....Big Flavor and Big Nic on all the ones i have tried.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I've liked what I've had from Rodrigo as well as El Titan de Bronze.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great response guys. Quite a few here I've not heard of and a couple I had forgetten. Which reminds me I need to order me some Respects. Loved those,
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Victorias secret ..wait are we talking about a different kind of Boutigue??
    no matter where you go, there you are.