Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My Organ starts with a M

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
So MorganGeo decided to pull a sneak attack on me before I could welcome him properly, WTF who does this, see you finally found someone to give up addy.. Thank you so much for the terrific sticks and welcome..... Oh by the way 9114 9010 7574 2710 6506 61 you should NEVER hit first!!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    One thing is for sure Mike. They stick together, nice hit. Mike, no worries brother. The same applies for Mr. Morgan. In his own infamous words, "SOON", lol.

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF indeed..... these noobs are getting sneakier each day.

Nice hit Morgan, (not very wise though IMO) ....
    Good selection of cigars you have there, enjoy 'em Mike.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:

It's time to shake and bake baby!!!! Time to teach these old farts....errr...Old timers....ehhh... Veterans of the board that there is some fresh meat around here!! lol :)
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    jgibv:

It's time to shake and bake baby!!!! Time to teach these old farts....errr...Old timers....ehhh... Veterans of the board that there is some fresh meat around here!! lol :)

Cute, we are veterans for a reason. Let's see what you say and what you will do to keep your status up in a few hours. Time will tell fresh young meat, lol.

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    jgibv:

Fresh meat is right lol, you about to be turned into fresh ground beef lol....
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice... always great to see the guys that are truly generous to the forum get hit.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I was thinking this post was going to be a NSFW picture of a tattoo. Luckily for all of us that didn't happen.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love seeing Mike get hit every time, congrats mike and nice hit!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike, your reputation precedes you
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's not following forum etiquette huh Mikey! You'll never be able to get rid of one cooler at this rate!
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    I was thinking this post was going to be a NSFW picture of a tattoo. Luckily for all of us that didn't happen.
    Is it wrong that I was disappointed that it wasn't NSFW? At first, I was all like, YEAH BABY!! yeah!! And then ... Oh...
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    One thing is for sure Mike. They stick together, nice hit. Mike, no worries brother. The same applies for Mr. Morgan. In his own infamous words, "SOON", lol.

Never mind.... Look what I found!! Bwahahaha
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Morgan! Fat finger the addy! It'll mess him up!
  • Options
    Mike's bomb landed today! Thanks for the package! I'm looking forward to each of them. image
  • Options
    MorganGeo:
    Mike's bomb landed today! Thanks for the package! I'm looking forward to each of them. image
    Hey guys, I'm going to smoke the second from the left in a little while when I leave work. Do you know what this one is called? I believe its a Bahia and it had thirteen written on the side. I was trying to find this cigar online and cant find any details on it.
  • Options
    Morgan I like the way you think brother.
  • Options
    You need to save that for the next Friday the 13th.
  • Options
    13.... It's a mysterious one! Possibly a stick that was made under a different name, then partners broke up and it became a different name for legal reasons. A very good cigar btw
  • Options
    asylum maybe?
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outlaw 13.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    Outlaw 13.
    Ahhh ok. I was thinking the 13 was a B on the band. Thanks Zero!