Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Longtime gone Pross

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
Mr. Pross, perhaps you should have stayed in hiding...LOL Paul decided to return fire from long ago and the surprise was all mine when I finally arrive home to a wife that is not so happy with her hair a mess and charred face..I knew something had happen then I see the package and instantly I knew....open to find some wonderful sticks of my favs, thank you so very much and there was no need!!! Thanks you Paul!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Mike, looks like something strange is going on. He got me too for the same reasons. Enjoy Mike, Paul you may have sealed your fate. Nice hit!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    pross is a good guy. Went big on the Ken Light ALS fundraiser we did a while back. Won a nice lot of cigars and donated a good chunk of change to ALS research. Good he is back sticking his boot up Mikes butt.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I shoulda typed my last message on this one haha. Very nice
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Paul awesome set of sticks for a fantastic brother and human being, congrats Mike!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Temporarily gone but not forgotten....

Hope they are some sticks you enjoy.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasty shizza right there Paul!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Very nicely done Paul! good to see you still hanging around and checking in.