Home Non Cigar Related

looking for a favor from a northern Cali botl

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
If anyone lives around Truckee, CA I need a bit of a favor. Thanks

Comments

• blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    If anyone lives around Truckee, CA I need a bit of a favor. Thanks
    How close do you need someone. I'm in Sacramento about 90 miles away.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to see if anyone would mind going to fifty fifty brewing and pick me up a few bottles of beer? If anyone does PayPal I can send money via a request and fork over gas and something extra as well as cover shipping. I would drive down there but it's 18 hours round trip without stopping which I just don't have time to do. I know its asking a bit much but I thought I'd ask. Pm me so I can get more specific.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be in northstar tahoe for the holiday break. Might be a day I head over to Truckee (been wanting to visit that brewery). which fifty fifty you looking to get? I assume Eclipse stuff
    I called today, they still have some of the pappy van winkle (pink wax) eclipse. 40 boned a bottle, so I could get u the money and stuff. Not sure when u where planning on going
    phobicsquirrel:
    I called today, they still have some of the pappy van winkle (pink wax) eclipse. 40 boned a bottle, so I could get u the money and stuff. Not sure when u where planning on going
    ah ok. sure. I'll be going there week of xmas. If they got it I'll grab some and we'll do the exchange. if not, then... silver bullets!
    Lol, okay man
    Holy hell, that must be some damn good beer. If anything falls through I'll ask the wife if she wants to take the family up to the snow, but it'd probably be after xmas at the earliest.
    Is there snow up there right now?
    I believe there is still some on the ground. It's been down around zero every night in truckee with highs in the 30's, so I think it's stayed around. All the ski resorts are open.
    got a pappy eclipse for you yo. PM me and we'll work out the logistics meng