Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The 5 year old in me.

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
So went to the store with the wife to get some "gifts" for the people at her work.
Women do that sort of thing.
And we had to go down the gift wrap isle.
I couldn't help it. All those rolls of gift wrapping paper were awesome swords.

She just gave me that look like I was a 5 year old.
Yup. Pretty sure the 5 year old me is still in there.
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know, I still love the Christmas shows, it's a time for nostalgia for sure.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be exactly the same with wrapping paper. Surprised I haven't whacked my son in the head with an empty yet this year...

And I love the shows. I wish they showed A Claymation Christmas. Never could bring myself to spend $20 for the DVD when they finally released it. The rocking camels in "we three kings" were my favorite.

I'll watch peanuts a half dozen times before the day, probably.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Martel:
    I'd be exactly the same with wrapping paper. Surprised I haven't whacked my son in the head with an empty yet this year...

And I love the shows. I wish they showed A Claymation Christmas. Never could bring myself to spend $20 for the DVD when they finally released it. The rocking camels in "we three kings" were my favorite.

Hit me with and addy, and I'll give you a Christmas present!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My father was a florist at the Sheraton Park hotel in D.C. and what he could do with ribbons got in my blood. I love rapping Christmas packages.
  • Options
    New Boots:
    Martel:

Never mind...to late ;)
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    New Boots:
    Martel:

Never mind...to late ;)
    Whaaaaaa?....nOOOOO, wait, hunh? Who the...grumble grumble. My wife will kill me.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel:
    New Boots:
    New Boots:
    Martel:

Never mind...to late ;)
    Whaaaaaa?....nOOOOO, wait, hunh? Who the...grumble grumble. My wife will kill me.
    Nah, you worry to much!