Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Why did I get something from the Krampus? I've been a good boy this year... and what do I get? My house is GONE. Somehow the front wall stayed up so it surprised me, but the rest? Gone.

Please say my secret santa was ALSO Krampus? I've still got my basement left but if this isn't the end of what I'm getting it's going to completely wipe out my foundation.

Thank you Krampus! I've only smoked 2 of those sticks before, and the lighter is gorgeous (and has a punch which I've never tried)! Happy Festivus to all.

Oh yea what are the unbanded ones?

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    No_one21:

Why did I get something from the Krampus? I've been a good boy this year... and what do I get? My house is GONE. Somehow the front wall stayed up so it surprised me, but the rest? Gone.

Please say my secret santa was ALSO Krampus? I've still got my basement left but if this isn't the end of what I'm getting it's going to completely wipe out my foundation.

Thank you Krampus! I've only smoked 2 of those sticks before, and the lighter is gorgeous (and has a punch which I've never tried)! Happy Festivus to all.

Oh yea what are the unbanded ones?
    awesome hit!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Sammy just got kicked in the jewels! Very nice Krampus
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    That is a nice nice bomb indeed!

I think Krampus forgot to mention he was your secret santa... something tells me he was worried about the shipping and got in a hurry!

Aj
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Those are some good lookin' Festivus poles.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    This is not from Krampus. Krampus is not that nice. Must be from that dumb softy I work for, Sandy Claws. Means you were good boy this year.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Krampus:
    This is not from Krampus. Krampus is not that nice. Must be from that dumb softy I work for, Sandy Claws. Means you were good boy this year.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me Krampus. Now I can relax a bit.