Home General Discussion
Options

Echambers....

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Have you done a trade or anything yet? I need to know who might have your address. You could also just give it to me......
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    It's a trap!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Have you done a trade or anything yet? I need to know who might have your address. You could also just give it to me......
    Sent
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Sent
    double darn beat me...lol:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $hit.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    $hit.
    That about sums it up. You made a comment about not understanding our reindeer games. I'm going to try to help you out with that.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Echambers:
    $hit.
    That about sums it up. You made a comment about not understanding our reindeer games. I'm going to try to help you out with that.
    I'm sure over time I will come to appreciate your mentorship. Or at least I think I will....
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    SleevePlz:
    Echambers:
    $hit.
    I'm sure over time I will come to appreciate your mentorship. Or at least I think I will....
    It only hurts for a minute ,then you get used to it...eventually you start to like it..... ,
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Reminds me of an old joke..... Two old Airborne guys talking about their 1st jump. One of them says he couldn't jump his first time and that he will not exit the plane, so the instructor informs him that he will cornhole the frightened guy if he doesn't jump. The 2nd guy asks "what did you do? Did you jump?" The first guy answers "A little bit."
  • Options
    Sasquatch:
    Reminds me of an old joke..... Two old Airborne guys talking about their 1st jump. One of them says he couldn't jump his first time and that he will not exit the plane, so the instructor informs him that he will cornhole the frightened guy if he doesn't jump. The 2nd guy asks "what did you do? Did you jump?" The first guy answers "A little bit."
    I know you didn't just make a paratrooper joke....oh, boy.... :-)
  • Options
    It might have lost something when I tried to clean it up for the board though
  • Options
    Sasquatch:
    It might have lost something when I tried to clean it up for the board though
    Are you at Ft. Bragg? 82nd?
  • Options
    Retarded errr retired, but still right next to post