Home General Discussion
Options

herf-a-dor + water pillow

New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
How long will stick stay inside a herf a dor if i use a water pillow? Since they are rechargable, can i just re fill it every week or so?

Comments

• Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Yes, you can leave it for a while. The herfadors seal very well.
  • Options
    Ok good...I need to get these last 5 sticks (infusions) out of my 50ct, so I can air out, and re-seed.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I wouldn't put the infused in a herf-a-dor for storage unless I took all the foam out. If you have the water pillow I would throw them in a zip lock until I had the buck or two to buy a piece of Tupperware. Just my .02.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Personally, I wouldn't put the infused in a herf-a-dor for storage unless I took all the foam out. If you have the water pillow I would throw them in a zip lock until I had the buck or two to buy a piece of Tupperware. Just my .02.
    Solid though process there. Ill have to dig around, may have the tupperware. Just dont want to go buy some just for this if i have other options.

Edit: Found the one I have that they fit in...it was in the fridge! After a good double scrub, and double rinse...then dried very very well. Humi is drying out right now!! WOOT!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    bandyt09:
    Solid though process there. Ill have to dig around, may have the tupperware. Just dont want to go buy some just for this if i have other options.

Edit: Found the one I have that they fit in...it was in the fridge! After a good double scrub, and double rinse...then dried very very well. Humi is drying out right now!! WOOT!
    Crap. Now I have to show my wife this thread just to prove to her that I am occasionally right. LOL.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    New Boots:
    bandyt09:

Crap. Now I have to show my wife this thread just to prove to her that I am occasionally right. LOL.
    Whoa! Careful there! Treading in dangerous waters!