Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Todd

Todd,

I don't know what I did to deserve such as GREAT package.

To give everyone a little background, New Years Eve is my Birthday and I was wanting a handful of special occasion cigars to look for at my local B&M. After going back and forth with Todd explaining what my plans were and what types of cigars I have liked so far he offers to send me some.

Little did I know this man must have one HECK of a collection. He went way above and beyond my expectations. Looking at the cellophane and dates on these he has been aging them for some time. I must admit I don't think I have ever even held a cigar that could compare to this. I am floored at his generosity and Todd, if you read this. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the bottom of my heart.

And as you requested, I will make sure to pay it forward as best I can. I sadly don't own anything of this caliber, but I will make it a point to pass on your generosity to the best of my ability.

Stay Smokey My Friend and BOTL
photo 20131219_225123_zpsfmvxiglc.jpg

Comments

• big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    That's awesome, Todd glad to see you back it's been to long brother
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    This is how Todd rolls.......Crazy generous.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Todd guy is a beast. Great Googly Moogly
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D-A-N-G he is GOOD!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh the ole days with Todd, brings great memories, always a class act very generous and classy, great hit.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Todd, you continue to out due yourself time and time again. Curtis, enjoy them. They all look delicious.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    WOW ! Well done Todd !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    LFD Airbender....You'll be in love
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    It actually looks like an Air Bender Maduro from the Casa de Tobacco. That's a really nice stick.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    New Boots:
    It actually looks like an Air Bender Maduro from the Casa de Tobacco. That's a really nice stick.
    Just enjoyed one the other day, and have another waiting one me.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Oh the ole days with Todd, brings great memories, always a class act very generous and classy, great hit.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. We have the most generous botl's on this forum and Todd always was setting the example.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    What a great line up! Curtis did you donate a kidney or something. That's a hit
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Awesome, it never ceases to amaze me the generosity on here. Freakin All Star smokes right there.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top notch there.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Todd is THE MAN, end of story. Look at the label on that DPG Blue, my God how old is that thing? Incredible selection of cigars. It's amazing he only has a 20 count humidor, I don't know how he does it???