Home General Discussion
Options

Who do you follow?

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
On Facebook, twitter, or whatever? Cigar wise that is.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Hmm, Tommy Z, Cigar Aficionado, some others I think
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    On Facebook, twitter, or whatever? Cigar wise that is.
    Ccom, CI, Famous, and local BNMs.
  • Options
    Just added Ccom and a few makers to Facebook
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    LFD, Padron, Room 101, Camacho.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I follow lots of cigar peeps on Instagram. Pete Johnson, Janny Garcia, Matt Booth, LFD the list goes on and on. I also follow a lot of various botls from here and from BOTL, even though I never post on BOTL. I made a thread about Instagram a year ago or so, or maybe it was about Twitter, or who the hell knows. Anyway, follow me on IG and you won't go wrong.
  • Options
    dennisking:
    I follow lots of cigar peeps on Instagram. Pete Johnson, Janny Garcia, Matt Booth, LFD the list goes on and on. I also follow a lot of various botls from here and from BOTL, even though I never post on BOTL. I made a thread about Instagram a year ago or so, or maybe it was about Twitter, or who the hell knows. Anyway, follow me on IG and you won't go wrong.
    I've still never touched instagram...lol
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    dennisking:
    I've still never touched instagram...lol
    I've met some pretty cool people via Instagram. Pretty cool stuff.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i follow about 300 different cigar people on twitter. some are from this forum. some are people in the industry, some are companies, some are review sites.

almost all of my 250 followers are cigar people of some sort. some like my reviews, some are from here, and some are in the industry.
    @KuzisCigar
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Too many to list......how do you think I win all the contests? But one must follow is Jon huber.....he gives away cigars all the time
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I follow alot of various people on instagram, don't get on twitter that much.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Too many to list......how do you think I win all the contests? But one must follow is Jon huber.....he gives away cigars all the time
    I agree!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you hear there is an app that coordinates all your youtube, twitter, and Facebook feeds by subject?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Not a single one. I do enjoy perusing a few forums but that's about it.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Follow how?
    Ya'll lost me on this one.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    On instagram the main ones I follow are My Father Cigars, DE, Tatuaje, Stogiestand, Cigar Federation, and some b&m's.