DONE - ignore. Nachos have been eaten already

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
Nom nom nom

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    pm
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will someone explain why everyone loves Nachos around here? I'm missing something. ha
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Will someone explain why everyone loves Nachos around here? I'm missing something. ha
    *see avatar*
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    pm
    Thank you.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Nachos are a popular food based on nixtamalized corn, of Mexican origin that can be either made quickly to serve as a snack or prepared with more ingredients to make a full meal.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pig Squealing BBQ Nachos

Ingredients
    Leftover (or fresh) pulled pork, warmed
    2-4 jalapenos, sliced + a dab of butter or olive oil to fry
    2 heaping cups of Pepper Jack or Mont. Jack cheese
    2 tablespoons butter
    2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
    2 cups of milk
    one bag of tortilla chips
    Instructions

Fry the sliced jalapenos in a little dab of butter or olive oil until lightly browned. Remove from the heat & set aside. In a large saucepan, melt the butter. Whisk in the all purpose flour. Cook for 1 minute. Whisk in the milk. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the milk bubbles. Once the milk is bubbling, stir in the shredded cheese until all combined - and sauce is thick & creamy. Remove from heat. Assemble the nachos by laying out the tortilla chips on a large platter. Top with the warmed pulled pork. Top with the cheese sauce & sliced jalapenos. Serve.