Home Non Cigar Related

My Friday night brewsky

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
This one is a MS brewed beer. Very tasty.image

Comments

• macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Nice color...is it brewed with sweet potatoes? Or is that just a name?
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    macs-smokes:
    Nice color...is it brewed with sweet potatoes? Or is that just a name?
    yes, it says it is brewed with roasted southern grown sweet potatoes. It is very smooth.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only beer I can find here is Sam Adams and Gooseneck. I refuse to even consider the likes of Budweiser. I guess I am going to have to take a chance and try Blue Moon.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks great. Makes my Widmer Brothers Brrr look pathetic.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Must find...I've seen some Lazy Magnolia, but not this. I LOVE Sweet Taters. Ohhkay, there happens to be a walgreens that carries it right down the street from the cigar bar. I could kill two birds with one stone.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    The only beer I can find here is Sam Adams and Gooseneck. I refuse to even consider the likes of Budweiser. I guess I am going to have to take a chance and try Blue Moon.
    i likes me done blue moon. Except the pumpkin..
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    That looks good. I imagine it would pair well with a nice maddie.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 on the Blue Moon. I like pumpkin, but I don't think I'd like it in a brew.

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    My wife tracked this down for me today! On her way home she had to stop and get gas, so she went a bit out of the way!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.