Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Business Time

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, guess what? I don't have to work for the next two weeks. Want to know what I'm going to do with all of this free time? You guessed it. Relax, spend some time with the family, ski, bomb some clowns, eat some holiday dinners, smoke a couple cigars, etc. I'll admit, I'm a little backed up on packages that I need to send out. Daniel aka Mr Stogie Stand aka Mr Pho aka Frankie's food getter, I haven't forgotten you. Your KBS bottles are set aside and I promise not to drink them. I'm going to grab a box at the PO today for you. With any luck, I might get it out today. Drew, I'll be dropping off your package when I grab Daniel's box. Here is the TRACKING INFO for you. I hope you enjoy. Eric, bro, time to learn your first lesson about our little reindeer games. Lesson number one, don't say you don't understand our reindeer games. I should have something out to you before the new year. C-LOVE, Happy Early Birthday. Since you signed up for the game, I have to bomb you. Everyone else will be doing it just because they love you :) Expect a package right around the new year. Anyways, the PO opens in 5 minutes. Time to get to work!
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like two packages are going out today :)Rancho Cucamonga
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    This is gonna be fun to watch!!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    OH the mayhem Tony will deliver, and to some deserving BOTL
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Hey guys, guess what? I don't have to work for the next two weeks. Want to know what I'm going to do with all of this free time? You guessed it. Relax, spend some time with the family, ski, bomb some clowns, eat some holiday dinners, smoke a couple cigars, etc. I'll admit, I'm a little backed up on packages that I need to send out. Daniel aka Mr Stogie Stand aka Mr Pho aka Frankie's food getter, I haven't forgotten you. Your KBS bottles are set aside and I promise not to drink them. I'm going to grab a box at the PO today for you. With any luck, I might get it out today. Drew, I'll be dropping off your package when I grab Daniel's box. Here is the TRACKING INFO for you. I hope you enjoy. Eric, bro, time to learn your first lesson about our little reindeer games. Lesson number one, don't say you don't understand our reindeer games. I should have something out to you before the new year. C-LOVE, Happy Early Birthday. Since you signed up for the game, I have to bomb you. Everyone else will be doing it just because they love you :) Expect a package right around the new year. Anyways, the PO opens in 5 minutes. Time to get to work!
    Good! It's been a week or so since I've been to the B&M. I wonder if they still have those boxes of Chapter Ones around.

BTW, I thought we have a truce going.
    ddubridge:
    Good! It's been a week or so since I've been to the B&M. I wonder if they still have those boxes of Chapter Ones around.
    No need. According to my records, you are already one up on me. So my package should make us even. Let's just call a truce now and focus our attention on some non-Michigan guys. Deal?
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    No need. According to my records, you are already one up on me. So my package should make us even. Let's just call a truce now and focus our attention on some non-Michigan guys. Deal?
    I dont remember this being one up thing. When did I get one up on you?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, "Frankie's food getter". Just remember that I'm up 1. If you over do it, this game will continue.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Okay, I don't really keep track. Honestly, I have kept an MB1 and an MB2 waiting to gift them out one last time. I didn't know who it would be (since there are so many deserving targets), so I simply waited until something/someone struck my fancy. Turns out it was you. As always, I will ask that you don't retaliate, but rather pay it forward to someone else on the forum.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    danielzreyes:
    Lol, "Frankie's food getter". Just remember that I'm up 1. If you over do it, this game will continue.
    Shouldn't you be sleeping still or you haven't made it to bed from last night lol.....
    danielzreyes:
    I actually didn't overdue it. I was trying, but time and bad luck got in the way. So I just sent a couple beers. I plan on getting another package out to you and Jiunn at some point, but I wanted you to have the KBS in time for the holidays so the rest can wait. Hope they arrive safely.
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Okay, I don't really keep track. Honestly, I have kept an MB1 and an MB2 waiting to gift them out one last time. I didn't know who it would be (since there are so many deserving targets), so I simply waited until something/someone struck my fancy. Turns out it was you. As always, I will ask that you don't retaliate, but rather pay it forward to someone else on the forum.
    I can PIF and Retaliate. There are no rules against that.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    danielzreyes:
    Shouldn't you be sleeping still or you haven't made it to bed from last night lol.....
    shouldn't you be ...... be.... shouldn't you be waiting by your mailbox? Ohhhh burn son! (wait till after Christmas ok. Unless I find time.)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    While I'm packaging up stuff this holiday season, I think it might be time to find a new friend. There are still quite a few long time members here that I haven't had the pleasure of dealing with yet. Hmmmmm........decisions, decisions.......
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    I can PIF and Retaliate. There are no rules against that.
    You should PIF to someone with a few cigars in there that are stipulated to go back to him lol
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Line em up & knock em down! LMAO.
    Oh yeah, I'm also off for two weeks!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Eric, bro, time to learn your first lesson about our little reindeer games. Lesson number one, don't say you don't understand our reindeer games. I should have something out to you before the new year.
    ummm...thanks...I think...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy that time off Tony, Teaching does have it's perks. Well deserved, I might add. Even in your off-time, you continue to hand out lessons.
    kaspera79:
    Enjoy that time off Tony, Teaching does have it's perks. Well deserved, I might add. Even in your off-time, you continue to hand out lessons.
    What? You're a teacher? Oh boy, this WILL GET INTERESTING...
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes just sitting back and watching is so much fun..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send them to school Teach, have a Merry Christmas.
    Echambers:
    kaspera79:
    What? You're a teacher? Oh boy, this WILL GET INTERESTING...
    Interesting? Only for you my friend. I typically have a policy of only sending out 5 packs. I might break that policy.....
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Whoop on em tony !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    I've been a little under the weather these past couple days, but I did find a little energy tonight to package up another "lesson". 9405503699300193733388
    SleevePlz:
    I've been a little under the weather these past couple days, but I did find a little energy tonight to package up another "lesson". 9405503699300193733388
    Eric, check yo mail!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Do u cringe when ur students wipe their nose on their sleeve?
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    Eric, check yo mail!
    PM to you.