Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

1 year Anniversary "Contest" pass - Pass Order posted

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Ok so here is pass order.....Jim helped me with the addys that i needed and i will try to get this out before friday. If you see any issues with this order let me know. I started on the east coast and worked my way west. If i missed anyone that needed to be together let me know:

thehilk
    robgreen
    No_One21
    tyland
    rsherman24
    glock
    smoke em if you got em
    deejmemixx
    Twistedstem
    Morgangeo
    waltbasil
    Rain
    onestrangeone
    bob Luken
    bobbo2009
    Curtpick
    reggie713
    Ddubridge
    90+ Irishmen
    firetruckguy
    Bigshizza
    shizzsis
    bluetattoo
    ehehat

• Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Ooh #3, sexy.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Are u trying to tell me something by making me #1? Lol. I am honored to be starting this off!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    Are u trying to tell me something by making me #1? Lol. I am honored to be starting this off!
    You're the bar setter!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Just before of Irish. Exactly where I like to be.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'm so not posting pictures.
  • Options
    Rain:
    I'm so not posting pictures.
    B@STARD!!!!
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky 13, the story of my life! LOL!
    I'm looking forward to being a part of and watching this play out.
  • Options
    Here is how the pass looks going out:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Here is the humidor for you guys to sign:

It will go out Thursday.
  • Options
    Robusto JC? Chyeah! Nice looking humi.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where does Bluetatoo live? Eric and Susan are only about 50 miles apart... Just trying to help USPS!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Where does Bluetatoo live? Eric and Susan are only about 50 miles apart... Just trying to help USPS!
    sactown, i'll flip flop them
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Here is how the pass looks going out:

Here is the humidor for you guys to sign:

It will go out Thursday.
    Very nice selection of sticks brother!!! Mouth watering all ready..and looking forward to throwing my john Hancock on your box!!!!( did that sound dirty to anyone else???)
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Hey Hilk and Rob, assuming the pass gets to Hilk sometime next week, when would you like to meet up to pass it around? Also mr Hilk, would like to have a blind 5er trade on the side? You mentioned a new trade on the VHerf and I know I declined... but I'm in now :)
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I'm in front of Walt, can I box up a fresh fart to send his way as well so it will hit him upon opening it? lol. :)
  • Options
    MorganGeo:
    Since I'm in front of Walt, can I box up a fresh fart to send his way as well so it will hit him upon opening it? lol. :)
    please put it in a mason jar and seal it tight for the best results
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Hey Hilk and Rob, assuming the pass gets to Hilk sometime next week, when would you like to meet up to pass it around? Also mr Hilk, would like to have a blind 5er trade on the side? You mentioned a new trade on the VHerf and I know I declined... but I'm in now :)
    Bump for Hilk and Rob.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    No_one21:
    Bump for Hilk and Rob.
    Sam I'm good for whenever
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    No_one21:
    No_one21:
    Bump for Hilk and Rob.
    Sam I'm good for whenever
    Ok up to Hilk then. I have work every day, but it's my own hours so if the roads are clean I can come up to you guys any time.
  • Options
    this isn't going out anytime before tuesday.

I didn't get it out on Friday and I am in the middle of snowpoclypse 2014 here in st. louis. We don't deal well with 12 inches of snow.....everything is closed tomorrow and i couldn't get out of my subdivision if i wanted to.
  • Options
    brianetz1:

I didn't get it out on Friday and I am in the middle of snowpoclypse 2014 here in st. louis. We don't deal well with 12 inches of snow.....everything is closed tomorrow and i couldn't get out of my subdivision if i wanted to.
    Good time to light one up, then!
  • Options
    Rain:
    brianetz1:

Good time to light one up, then!
    funny....its below 20 degrees here and going be be below 0 tomorrow....i'm just hoping that my furnace doesn't give out.
  • Options
    this will fly tomorrow.....sorry for the delay 12in of snow put a little halt to my trips to the PO
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    this will fly tomorrow.....sorry for the delay 12in of snow put a little halt to my trips to the PO
    Thought it was 11 inches... What are you a Corgi?
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    11 or 12 whatever the final total was.....i think we had 11 at my house, but 12 in other places. Really my problem is that i don't know what 11 inches or 12 inches looks like....
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    11 or 12 whatever the final total was.....i think we had 11 at my house, but 12 in other places. Really my problem is that i don't know what 11 inches or 12 inches looks like....
    I always add an inch when I'm telling some one the measurement .....oh wait we are talking about snow...never mind...

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    I always add an inch when I'm telling some one the measurement .....oh wait we are talking about snow...never mind...
    so you started at zero Vance ?
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    twistedstem:
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    Ouch. That was below the belt
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    curtpick:
    twistedstem:
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    Yes .....(hangs head in shame....)....good one brother!!!

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    rsherman24:
    curtpick:
    twistedstem:
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    Yes .....(hangs head in shame....)....good one brother!!!
    lol.....he said head...
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961