Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Lee, Lee, Lee.........

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
I'm speechless. This was completely unexpected and just plain awesome. Lee, once again, you have outdone yourself. This selection of LFD's is just awesome. I've wanted that exact Culebra for quite some time now (since I discovered it exists and just found out they are discontinuing now). On top of that, a very old DL lancero! A super old Ligero!! A CC Chisel!!! A Jocko!!!! Jesus man, you are just killing me! I will find a way to repay you. A believe you are probably a solid 3 up on me at this point. When you least expect it................expect it! Untitled
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang Lee brought out the big guns to blow Shafty away! Very nice..Tony you gots some fine LFD smokin ahead of you!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Dang Lee brought out the big guns to blow Shafty away! Very nice..Tony you gots some fine LFD smokin ahead of you!
    Between my Secret Santa and Lee, I'm good to go!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice job lee !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got there safely! And no payback is needed at all! You do enough on here for everyone!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Good to c u bomb under ur name and not enola gay... hehe. Nice hit lee
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee you really are the definition of generosity and selflessness, I am honored to be your brother way to go man! Tony, you deserve that so much brother, you give so much to this community and truly enriched everything about it, congrats on some brilliant cigars and looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Good to c u bomb under ur name and not enola gay... hehe. Nice hit lee
    i think your the Enola gay!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Great hit!