Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

What is Black and Blue and Red All Over????

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
The answer in short is me. I apologize for not posting all of this up yesterday but I suddenly came down with the stomach flu after Cael gave it to me and by the evening my wife had it as well and we spent some time at the local medical campus to recover. Finally feeling well enough to jump on and post so thank you all for your patience. That being said starting to recover and on bed rest for the day, but wanted to post up the hits that I took on Thursday and Friday.

Holy HECK did I get absolutely murdered yesterday and Thursday between six people..... FTG Brett crushed me beyond belief for Xmas, Shane killed me out of the blue with some beautiful Camacho sticks and a few whiskey stones, Morgan slapped me with some great cigars and some old favs, and Jason (Bluetattoo) sucker lunched me with some of my classic favs and a few of the new Iconic Draconian Recluse that I had made some comments about. Randy destroyed me with his PIF and totally blew me away, and last but certainly not least is Luke (Tyland64) with some gorgeous cigars that I'm really psyched about and delicious Costa Rican coffee that I can't wait to try, thank you!!! I cannot thank y'all enough this was so over the top and I am truly humbled and speechless!

Brett you are simply crazy and it was a pleasure herding with you last night and thank you for the fantastic libations, smokes, company and for blowing up my wife and son as well with a gorgeous bottle of Italian wine and the presents for Cael (he will open them himself on Xmas!), love the ashtray and knife as well man you really do never forget anything! And the Hamlet Custom Roll.... I don't think I have ever been more excited to review and smoke a cigar and I never thought I'd have that chance thank you!

Shane, thank you man those Camachos look absolutely gorgeous and I love the whiskey stones, thank you so much man you are so generous and I can't wait to smoke those brother!

image[/URL

Morgan, I dunno what I did to get your attention but thank you so much man there are some great cigars in there and I can't tell you how much I appreciate the cigars and gesture brother!

[URL=
http://s1098.photobucket.com/user/IrishRacer88/media/image_zps704d7aa7.jpg.html]image

Jason man you completely took me by surprise cuz you sure don't hit like a newb and took me for a ride, thank you man I'm truly humbled brother, can't wait to show you my thanks with a reply here in the bear future thank you :)

Randy's PIF was truly devastating, besides hitting me some great cigars that I love smoking he hit me with three gorgeous CC's including two I've never had before, the Rafael Gonzalez and the Vegas Robaina. Thank you man can't wait to light these up!

Luke, it was such an honor and a true pleasure spending time with you in Chicago as well as the time talking since then, the cigars and the coffee looks amazing and I can't wait for it all, thank you brother this is over the top!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Couldnt let u keep using the plastic ice cubes. Enjoy man
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Couldnt let u keep using the plastic ice cubes. Enjoy man
    Thanks brother, love em!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    That knife is bad a$$!!
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    That knife is bad a$$!!
    It's stainless steel and heavy as crap love wearing it, I always know it's there and it's super slim and comfortable in my pocket :)

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    They punched you straight up the ol' peener hole. I'm glad to see this.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Brett, you my brother deserve it. Just keep the knife away from Cael... And maybe Amanda lol. Love ya bro and Merry Christmas.
    Thanks for the kind words Dennis and Ray :) You guys give me too much credit but it's appreciated all the same :)
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hits all around. And we'll deserved.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Nice hits all around. And we'll deserved.
    +1. Yessss. Great hits fellas. Enjoy irish

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    this thread make me so happy! WTG fellas!
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Me too!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff guys !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Me too! Suck on a russet Irish!!!
    Y'all are F'ing nuts, thank you all for the well wishes and kind words! Except for you Shizz, you can suck on a nice big russet yourself my friend :P lol jk
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Better get the ice packs out. I'm coming for you now!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    WTG guys, Enjoy Brett