Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Full Barrel from Shotgun John

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
Wow very cool, John got a signed box for me from the Garcias and then filled it with awesome smokes! Thank you for being so thoughtful...wish I was close enough to Herf with you guys..Thanks again my friend!

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim if anyone here needs a little payback it's u, very nice stuff John. Enjoy Big Hizza
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit on a well deserving guy!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    John is a Ballar! Very well done.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    WOW!!!
    One God, One Truth
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Im still Po'd at John for not tellin me when Janny was in town!!!!;o(
    Nice hit John! :o)
    Merry Christmas!!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Jim if anyone here needs a little payback it's u, very nice stuff John. Enjoy Big Hizza
    True enough!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Kicked some shizza aaaaaaaazzzzz !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    +1000
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Wow very cool, John got a signed box for me from the Garcias and then filled it with awesome smokes! Thank you for being so thoughtful...wish I was close enough to Herf with you guys..Thanks again my friend!
    You are welcome Jimbo, I miss herfing with you. Merry Christmas Bro!!!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    Merry Christmas!!
    Rudy, Sorry bro, I didn't know you were interested. I have wanted to herf with you forever. Merry Christmas bro.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    Bigshizza:
    You are welcome Jimbo, I miss herfing with you. Merry Christmas Bro!!!
    miss seeing you around John.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool gift!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    The Kid:
    Merry Christmas!!
    Rudy, Sorry bro, I didn't know you were interested. I have wanted to herf with you forever. Merry Christmas bro.
    I wasn't po'd,, just hurt. lol,,, Yea I know its such a long azz drive for me, not even sure I would of been able to make it. Shizza tried dragging me down there a couple times, just didn't work out. Was down there a few times over the summer for work but it was all last minute stuff, and after working all day just wanted to get home. Next time I'm down that way Ill definitely give a shout out as much ahead of time as I can.