Home General Discussion

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    You had me at beer.................and Dominican
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    My buddy was telling me about these a while ago...wait till you see the prices!! Just one bottle of the beer I do believe goes for $1500 I think the cigars are probably in the $100 range
    Money can't buy taste
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I read about these a little bit ago....interesting, but I think a bit beyond my wallet...I'd want a bottle to go with the smokes.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    what are you guys talking about? infused cigars or infused beer and liquers?
    the cigars are in the $11-$13 range at ted's cigars
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    what are you guys talking about? infused cigars or infused beer and liquers?
    the cigars are in the $11-$13 range at ted's cigars
    you would be correct I guess the hype wasn't so well known...too bad they didn't go with drew estate.
    Money can't buy taste
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    My buddy was telling me about these a while ago...wait till you see the prices!! Just one bottle of the beer I do believe goes for $1500 I think the cigars are probably in the $100 range
    I think that's for the original release Utopia if you can find one. It's not cheap either way, but it's not 1500 bucks, MSRP is $199.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The article mentions makers mark cigars too. I have had a couple of those (if they are what I am thinking of) and they are not bad. Good bourbon flavor, but a little pricey.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America