Home General Discussion
Options

Purple Label

Hey, anybody else waiting over a month and a half for their box of Purple Label. What service!

Dave of Murrells Inlet, SC

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dumontdave:
    Hey, anybody else waiting over a month and a half for their box of Purple Label. What service! Dave of Murrells Inlet, SC
    If there's a waiting list I'd like to get on it! Last I heard, they were unavailable.

(Sorry, no I meant I was wanting to get some of the Brazil label ccoms. I think those were green?)

I can't imagine that you are getting bad service from Cigar.com. They certainly can't ship you what they don't have. Have you tried calling them? They always have given great service to me. I'm sure they will do right by you too, but if the cigars are unavailable then you'll need to ask for an alternative or wait until they are available.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    What service, indeed.Did I ever tell you guys about my birthday? I emailed Tim my budget and what I'd like. I'm pretty sure that what he sent me was, at MSRP, three times my budget. No big.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    You all remember how hooked up we got last march when the deals just werent up to forum snuff. Man, cant wait till march. I'm saving my pennies.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    ddubridge:
    You all remember how hooked up we got last march when the deals just werent up to forum snuff. Man, cant wait till march. I'm saving my pennies.
    Since I've already been busted out, March is one heck of a month! Just sayin'