Home Non Cigar Related

Faded...last 2 Redskins glasses from a large collection.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
These survived THE tornado and I did not know anyone was using them and then putting them in the dish washer which caused the fading. Removed them from the kitchen and I am offering them to the first reply. No cost, just want them to go to someone who wants them.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ...want them to burn them ;)
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:

Send addy via PM and you can....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    What are those resting on? Did you make a custom table top or something? Looks really nice dude.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Rain:

Send addy via PM and you can....
    Done.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    What are those resting on? Did you make a custom table top or something? Looks really nice dude.

That is a small humidor I found on eBay for $17.95. The same box ranges dramatically in price and shipping charges on eBay. There must be 10 listings for the same one and I found the best price and snagged it.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    james40:

That is a small humidor I found on eBay for $17.95. The same box ranges dramatically in price and shipping charges on eBay. There must be 10 listings for the same one and I found the best price and snagged it.
    I think thats a humi from another retailer. I have two myself. Looking to get rid of one. Just not using them anymore. Sorry for the hijack. lol
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky