Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Got all smoked up!!

So in the most dangerous corner of this forum sometimes alcohol, not politics, is discussed. I happened to mention I really enjoyed Pikesville Rye but couldn't find it up here in Jersey. Well, apparently I had missed the fact that Allsmokedup had already posted about how much it rules (I agree) on the same thread and decided to lay the smack down for my oversight. Oh, and something about a baby I'm supposed to be celebrating soon. Excuses excuses.

photo allsmokedup1_zpsebf0b655.jpg

Did it end there? Nope. These were in the box too.

photo allsmokedup2_zpsad2b5804.jpg

I don't know what to say. I'm floored. I had to crack open a bottle to take the edge off. :D This was an amazing gesture and I really appreciate it. Just when you've thought you were off the hook, and you've forgotten this ever happened, there will be revenge.
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Another awesome hit, it all looks great
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    And the havoc continues , now in New Jersey. You will have to save a bottle for the birth of the baby.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Ken on the sticks, fabulous looking libations and most importantly the new addition on the way!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, awesome bomb
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done! Enjoy Ken!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice ! Enjoy Ken !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Ken Light:
    I don't know what to say. I'm floored. I had to crack open a bottle to take the edge off. :D This was an amazing gesture and I really appreciate it. Just when you've thought you were off the hook, and you've forgotten this ever happened, there will be revenge.

You're welcome, better not try anything funny in retribution!
    On a related note I saw somewhere that Pikesville is the last of the Maryland style ryes left. The rest use a Pennsylvania style recipe, and the Canadian ryes may as well be vodka with food coloring.